What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ayshford to Warriors

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
If he is better than what the Warriors u20s unearth on an annual basis , I am dumbfounded.
Ayshford is a plodder of the highest order. Everyone goes into raptures about Warriors 20s and they could field Wright and Ayshford.

To me it would be close to a sacking offence to recruit Ayshford and Jono.

The lads in the U20s are not ready for the NRL.
That's the problem.

That's why Solomone Kata started so well for us, then dropped off the pace this year.

We've also had injuries in the backline this year, namely Laumape, Fusitua, Vatuvei and Fishiiahi. 2 of those players won'e be here next year.

Hurrell is an enigma. All the talent in the world, but something is surely happening behind the scenes. Whether itis a personality clash with the coach, his (Hurrells) attitude, the coaches ineptness on how to man manage Konrad or what. I'm not too sure.

I'm hoping Ayshford fills the same type of role with us to what he did with you guys - back up option.

RTS
Fusitua
Kata
Lolohea
Vatuvei

With Wright, Ayshford and Hurrell waiting their chances.

I actually think we got the wrong the Shark last year (would have liked Gardner - and still would) but this year Ayshford fits the bill. We needed an experienced outside back to replace Laumape. Key word is experienced.

Last edited:

webShark

The lads in the U20s are not ready for the NRL.
That's the problem.

That's why Solomone Kata started so well for us, then dropped off the pace this year.

We've also had injuries in the backline this year, namely Laumape, Fusitua, Vatuvei and Fishiiahi. 2 of those players won'e be here next year.

Hurrell is an enigma. All the talent in the world, but something is surely happening behind the scenes. Whether itis a personality clash with the coach, his (Hurrells) attitude, the coaches ineptness on how to man manage Konrad or what. I'm not too sure.

I'm hoping Ayshford fills the same type of role with us to what he did with you guys - back up option.

RTS
Fusitua
Kata
Lolohea
Vatuvei

With Wright, Ayshford and Hurrell waiting their chances.

I actually think we got the wrong the Shark last year (would have liked Gardner - and still would) but this year Ayshford fits the bill. We needed an experienced outside back to replace Laumape. Key word is experienced.

Thanks for the heads up. Take Gardner please. Believe me you don't need him. Hurrell like attitude.

Always thought Fish would make it.

Last edited:

Latest posts