What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b]More UK misery[/b]

westhull

Juniors
Have just noticed that Game(EB equilevant) have updated there website http://shop.game.net/search.aspx in regard to the game from being out on the 12th Dec... it now reads unavailable..also noticed that the Game stores near me.... have now removed the out on the 12th posters so i contacted them..the guy told me 'it's been put back mate' 'don't know for how long etc'..apprently thay had received telephone call advsing them of this....

this is beyond a bloody joke..wish Mario or someone would put there foot up Alternative Softwares bloody arses

Big Nelly

Juniors
don't expect a reply though as I seem to have been fobbed off. Either that or the muppets at AS don't even know how to work e-mail. :roll:

Monkey

Juniors
I'm pissed off again bout it. n i dont think mario's answer cuts the mustard to be fair. 'uk release is nothing to do with us', surely if u made or distributed the game, u know whats goin on with it or can find out. it really does seem like a 'we've made our money from Oz n NZ now so who gives a shit about the UK' excuse.

yet another delay tho, what a bloody surprise. :roll:

Goleel

Juniors
I wouldn't go too hard on them, chances are Alternative Software are giving them as much info as they're giving us. Somewhere along the line there is a breakdown in communication, and I don't think Sidhe can be blamed for it. Rest assured, the game is worth the wait!

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Well i have ordered from gameplay and its the PS2 version. I went on live help this morning and the man seemed pretty certain the game was out on the 15th of december for ps2 and 19th for xbox and PC. He told me they are receiving the games in their warehouse tommorrow and will post them immediately to the first batch of people who ordered the game (which counts me :D ) and said there was a good chance i would receive the game on saturday. Fingers crossed this is true. Even if it does get here the way this has been handled is pathetic! :twisted:

Latest posts