What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

back page of the telegraph

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
I would like to know only one thing - why do you Roosters even bother responding to those two absolute morons?

what are you doing JT you already had jail time and now more it seems- oh and you still owe me 50 cents that you short changed me at your Newsagency all those years ago- and me a Roosters fan and fan of yours too - shame shame shame shame as Brian Cooley would say.

Rabbits20

Immortal
what are you doing JT you already had jail time and now more it seems- oh and you still owe me 50 cents that you short changed me at your Newsagency all those years ago- and me a Roosters fan and fan of yours too - shame shame shame shame as Brian Cooley would say.

:lol::lol:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Greetings, southsport.

I noticed your sig the other day, and I'd like to offer you a quick history lesson.

South Sydney: 21 premierships, unsurpassed since 1908.

roosters forever in our shadow.

Unsurpassed since 1908 you say?

Let's break it down.

Souths 'won' titles in 1908 and 1909*

Easts won 3 in a row in 1911, 1912 and 1913.

So... At that point they had more titles. You were in their shadow!

But let's continue. Just for alien.

Balmain won premierships in 1915, 1916, 1917, 1919, 1920 and 1924.

So they also surpassed you after your 1908 claim.

Just helping you understand a bit of history that you obviously have such great respect for.

Regards

SMBN

Last edited:

Chook

First Grade
love the back page of this mornings telegraph all the rorters . all local juniors I don't think . 2 captains for the year both been in trouble with the law what could you expect from this grub club

You're an example of why relatives should not marry.

Chook.

spearby

Juniors
I know what iam but you chook wouldn't know because your a f/wit supporting a grub team and a grub club

stephenj

Juniors
like a cuddle from a fat shopping centre Santa..

easy with that I may be a bit fat 9i still play front row and I work as santa at myers, no extra padding required!i never put kids on my lap knees ok beside me on another seat ok never lap! ho ho ho, oh and imn a massive roosters fan! I like to talk footy with some of the kids!

Lambretta

First Grade
your kidding and become an eastern sub 2 headed f/wit like you

Even if you had three heads you wouldn't be able to work out where the apostrophe should go

You accuse someone of being "kidding" (whatever that means) and then call them a f**kwit