What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to Back Doco

Someone2

Juniors
Just finished watching the first episode

CC handing out pieces of paper with nicknames on them was so cringeworthy

lol fireball, iceman

Exsilium

Coach
I enjoyed it.

It was a nice way to recount what a great two years we've had.

I'm a huge fan of behind the scenes access for fans. We love our club and for some of us, especially me, this football club means a lot. It's what I look forward to every year, every weekend. It's how I met two of my best friends and I ride the emotional rollercoaster for six or so months of the year. Heck, I even tell any love interests that watching the Panthers play is non-negotiable and not to expect anything from me on game day :p

One day, my business will sponsor the Panthers. It's actually written on our motivation wall in the office and we're all Panthers fans so it's a mutual goal of ours.

Hopefully they do another one this year. Going for a three-peat is very rare, whether we do it or not, I'd like to see another instalment.

Blues Riff

Bench
I recorded the televised version, but it was heavily cut down, lost about 40 minutes. Should have the full version on DVD if that's still a thing.
I like the quick flashback for the Edwards try save. Also when To'o saves the Sivo attempt in the corner, there's a quick flash back to an earlier game where Sivo beats him.
Edit - deserves a Logie to add to the trophy cabinet.