What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back To Glory Days Of Heading To Souths Game Expecting Them To Be Beat.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
I love my Rabbitohs, and i always will. but in 10 years we made the finals once. And only just. And we got done by 30 in the first game. is anyone else as disappointed and gutted as me ? :( and also why hasn't Merritt been picked for a sky blue jersey yet ? The bloke is an amazing footballer, should be first winger picked in my own opinion.

Last edited:

Zigwaa

Bench
Supporters need to get behind the team. Criticism and cynicism won't help the boys. Go the bunnies!

boo_boo

Juniors
I understand where your coming from Rabbitohs6 but dont forget it's disappointing for every supporter not just yourself.
True supporters will never desert their club so hang in there & enjoy the spoils when they eventually come our way.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
I'm with ya mate, ill always love my Rabbitohs. been hanging in there all my life. why give up now. go the bunnies !

Mattyoh

Juniors
I understand where your coming from Rabbitohs6 but dont forget it's disappointing for every supporter not just yourself.
True supporters will never desert their club so hang in there & enjoy the spoils when they eventually come our way.

Jesus Boo, I thought you'd be jumping on this thread spouting your usual anti-management crap. I'm glad you've actually written something positive.

DC_fan

Coach
A real shame their wasn't more of us Souths fans at the game today. I was disappointed with the turn up. While I didn't expect a massive crowd I thought with the return of Inglis and him playing his old team that it would encourage Souths fans to show up.

t10do

Juniors
Yeah, that was another big disappointment imo. Heading there in all that sunshine on a Sunday, was thinking to meself.................it should be a decent crowd.

t10do

Juniors
And with all due respect Rabbitohs6, realise people are allowed to be dissappointed, but there is not point heading into a game already accepting a loss. ESPECIALLY a home game. I for one thought the fact that we were labelled "complete" underdogs by the media would see us wining the game. Too much of an optimist?.......maybe.

JetRider

Juniors
Look we played against the odds and lost, no shame in the effort the boys put in. Some tough calls against us but we did not give up (significant change fro past). I am proud of the effort they put in and I look forward to future games if we play with the same heart.

t10do

Juniors
on a lighter note, it has been said before that some of the head-shots of our toyota cup team (oh the run they are on) leave a lot to be desired. i reckon apps took a leaf from their book!his shot popped up yesterday and half the stadium went....wtf!:D

Look we played against the odds and lost, no shame in the effort the boys put in. Some tough calls against us but we did not give up (significant change fro past). I am proud of the effort they put in and I look forward to future games if we play with the same heart.

Absolutely spot on JR.I think Crocker as Captain has a lot to do with the effort put in yesterday.

Latest posts