What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

back to the old debate

smeghead

Bench
I would love to know how I switched the forum off when I didn't get home until at least 11pm. Aids could actually attest to that as we were chatting on the long, long club bus ride home.

From memory I may have taken the forum offline after the Newcastle game but I cannot be sure. Anytime the forum is closed down it is because the volume of posts breaching rules is too high to handle in a normal fashion. Unfortunatley many people are unable to conduct normal debate. Instead they rant like yourself using language innapropriate for all the age groups the club encourages to use the forum.

But you keep believing your little delusions Mulli, whatever gets you though the day.

Gunt. Any lucky undies debate that may or may not have occured surely did not involve you as the only poll there would be "Which authorities can for Gunt and his mask wearing tard mate was and change underwear regularly?

alien

Referee
I would love to know how I switched the forum off when I didn't get home until at least 11pm. Aids could actually attest to that as we were chatting on the long, long club bus ride home.

From memory I may have taken the forum offline after the Newcastle game but I cannot be sure. Anytime the forum is closed down it is because the volume of posts breaching rules is too high to handle in a normal fashion. Unfortunatley many people are unable to conduct normal debate. Instead they rant like yourself using language innapropriate for all the age groups the club encourages to use the forum.

But you keep believing your little delusions Mulli, whatever gets you though the day.

Gunt. Any lucky undies debate that may or may not have occured surely did not involve you as the only poll there would be "Which authorities can for Gunt and his mask wearing tard mate was and change underwear regularly?

:lol: You're the only gunt around here. A romper room watching gummy bear gunt at that.

alien

Referee
:lol:

It's ok mooseknuckle. One day you will come up wih something original

Smeg why are you still using this name when your other one is working now? I haven't heard from your other nutcase split personality for a while though. Where is that psycho known as tasty cakes?

alien

Referee
Maybe he is over in the UK making a disgusting mess with thousands of those stupid FWO stickers.

crispy_beef

Juniors
Simple problem of accounts being merged by my request. I can only assume the forum upgrade affected it. Sometimes it logs as one or the other.

Callan Pk

Juniors
Shut the f**k up MOTH, you bald headed, clueless, get-a-lifer.

The fact that you spend money following a team you don't like (run by a coach you can't stand) around the country doesn’t make you smarter than anyone else. It just shows what a dumb f**k you really are.

You are so full of sh*t it'd take a truck load of laxettes to alleviate the condition. Enjoy your happy little trek to Campbelltown on Monday. You can then hand over your hard-earned in exchange for a first-hand opportunity to have Sheens, Morris & Co. aggravate you.

You are a truly miserable, insignificant, ill-tempered f**kwit. I fart in your general direction!

He'll trek out on monday, and bar up if we fall behind at any stage, and drool at the thought of another Campbelltown loss, but you can be sure as hell he wouldnt have the cajones to get up front at the post match presentation and confront Mr Sheens in front of the Cambo crew to put his grievances to Sheens.
C'mon moth- make a name for yourself- we'll be waiting.

- rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble
- dribble rant *@#* rant rant
- rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble *@#* rant dribble *@#* rant dribble
- dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant dribble *@#*
- rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant dribble
- *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant dribble
- rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant

rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant dribble rant dribble rant *@#* dribble rant rant rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant *@#* *@#* *@#* rant dribble rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant *@#* dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant dribble rant *@#* rant rant dribble rant rant *@#* rant
?

:crazy:

You wests morons are happy with anyone that wins more than 30%. You lot were blowing your load when Ryan got you to the semis one year. You were almost as perennially embarrassing as soufs are year after year. It is no wonder shines and noyce are given an easy ride when half the club's fan base are wests mongs who think any coach who manages to win 35% of games is the new Jack Gibson

Comparing Sheens to his predecessors doesn't say much does it? Neither coach had any idea and the departure of the original bully boys exposed the dire talent that we had at the culb. In fact, the wonder coach didn't exactly yield fantastic results with the squad he inherited in 2003 did he? Remember names like Mark O'Halloran, The Bull Trindall, Bradley-Qalilawa, Withers at 7, Pearson, Wozniak and Paterson?

The stats acknowledge that Sheens has outperformed two pretty average coaches who had pretty average squads at their disposal. A moral victory for the Sheens apologists.

Now,

(1) Should we be satisfied with how the team has performed in 2004, 2006 and 2007 with a squad FAR MORE CAPABLE than anything that sh*t Lamb oversaw?

(2) Should the coach be vindicated because his overall performance marginally exceeds the crap that we had to endure beforehand?

(3) 23 victories from 51 games since the grandfinal... A case of injuries, ill-discipline, bad refs, players departing the club eh? Lets absolve the coach of responsibility because he won in 2005. Way to aim for the sky!

Spot on TV Ted.
Don't worry they'll be there tomorrow night at Loomeah Leagues in the Morris World Order t shirts, face paint and lucky undies asking sizzler for photos and and then heading back to the net to tell everyone how shines is way better than steve ghosn

alien

Referee
you think the fitzy world order was bad with them putting their stickers up everywhere and trying to persuade people that he was good enough for state of origin. The covell world order is just as bad. Covell kicked a goal in golden point from right in front, 41meters out, and the cwo is trying to tell everyone that it was the best goal in rugby league history. They say it was really 50 meters because of the angle even tho it was from right in front and then an extra 10 meters because of the eleavtion and an extra 10 meters cos it was into a so called hurricane

Latest posts