What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

backflip benny

Callan Pk

Juniors
Former NSW skipper Ben Elias has done a dramatic backflip, calling upon Blues selectors to pick Braith Anasta at five-eighth for the State of Origin series decider almost one year after demanding his sacking.Elias labelled Anasta's performance in last year's Origin II defeat that secured Queensland the series title as "embarrassing" and said the five-eighth should forfeit his match payments.
But after watching the Blues surrender to their equal worst loss in history with a 30-0 defeat to Queensland at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday night, Elias wants Anasta re-instated for the July 2 decider at ANZ Stadium.
http://news.theage.com.au/sport/elias-wants-anasta-back-for-origin-iii-20080612-2pk9.html
What a tool- typical Balmain wanker - just stfu benny

aids

Bench
The sad thing is it's probably NSW's best option
ANasta is still dogsh*t
Still it could make 13 of the 17 who could play backrow
Is Ronald a selector ?
BTW Wallace is out, so maybe an SOS for Barrett will make 14 of the 17 backrowers ?

the team could be 16 backrowers, and Gidley would still get a spot on the bench as a utility

Ninja

Juniors
Yep thats Benny alright. A complete and utter f**ktard

Had the displeasure of having a convo over a couple of beers at the Treasury a few years ago. All the time I was listening to this clown dribble his annoying sh*t, I just wanted to smash my schooner on the edge of the bar and stab him in the throat. A spastic of the highest order.

Great player though!