What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad coaches....

Yornosky

Juniors
knight82,

my point is that browny sux.
and not only this year, if you bothered to look back further than a couple of rounds in 2005 you will notice that Browny doesnt have a great record....

Need i remind you of the Barrett face slapping incident.......idiot.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
I feel sorry for nathan brown, why dont the dragons just get a co-coach to work with him.

The worst coach the raiders had was Mal, another example of ex players coaching at there old team and doing a poor job.

Mr Saab

Referee
B-dos said:
Hagan at the moment isnt doing to great either, a trend here perhaps?

have you looked at their backline recently? half those guys wouldnt make park football for dapto diggers.
Hagan is under a bit of pressure, but nothing like Brown

B-dos

Referee
I have because im a huge Knights fan, and i agree that our backline is looking quite ordinary these days. I also agree with you that Brown has more to work with than Hagan.

ngunity

Juniors
JJ said:
Charlie Saab said:
Thanks scoop. :roll:

Brown is not a BAD coach, he is just in the wrong environment at Stg.

Why do you say he's not a bad coach? I'm undecided - but to me the evidence suggests he was put in the job far too early...

First, he replaced a coach that was (I thought) doing a reasonable job.

Second, he was coaching players that he played with, some of whom had much more experience than him (not that that means they'd necessarily be better coaches, but there might be a respect issue).

Third, good coaches don't slap star players (or any players) on the sideline in first grade games (or anywhere).

Fourth, on paper they have a fair few good players, and he's done nothing with them. Contrast that with what Murray's done with less talent at the Cowboys, and what John Lang did at Cronulla and then turning Penrith around...

I think the Dragons have missed the boat here, good coach or bad, things haven't been working and they needed to make a change - unfortunately the players seldom pay the price for underperforming

What about FIFTH
He's as dumb as a post. a dumb post. And I don't mean dumb as in " he can't talk" I mean stupid. It's not like I've seen the guys test scores, you only have to listen to him talk, or see the team he's squandering and slapping to know it

I thought Farrah was doing fine and copped a real shafting

hitman82

Bench
I think the Warriors have a bit of a gift - John Monie, Frank Endacott, Mark Graham and Tony Kemp take some beating... Anderson was the only decent one among the bunch

I'm pretty happy with how Kemp is going thusfar.
Admittedly he has two very good assistant coaches, but the three of them seem to be working together well.
I'd take Kemp over Brown and a few other NRL coaches.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dragons Cross said:
Despite what Charlie Sabb(wanka) says, Brown was just given the job too early. He will be a great coach one day.

yeah thats what i said ...wanker...brown could be a good coach one day, but not at Stg.

Latest posts