What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news

dikefalos

Juniors
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but stewart wont be back until the first week of the finals & thats best case scenario.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
tomato_sauce.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore
dikefalos is generally correct on this kind of stuff.

Oh well. This might be good long term tbh. I think we can forget about higher honours this year but hopefully some players step up.

Tommax25

Bench
This is disappointing on two levels, one of which may seem odd. Obviosuly he is out and it hurts our chances of winning each week and for the premiership but the other reason is I honestly think he could make a run at the top try scoring record of all time, if fit. Missing pretty much the whole of this seaosn obviosuly hurts that. I would love to see Brett Stewart as the number one try scorer ever, ahead of Irvine and Menzies. Two one club (hopefully) manly players in the top 3, and three former manly players in the top 3. Awesome.

nitabita

Juniors
This is disappointing on two levels, one of which may seem odd. Obviosuly he is out and it hurts our chances of winning each week and for the premiership but the other reason is I honestly think he could make a run at the top try scoring record of all time, if fit. Missing pretty much the whole of this seaosn obviosuly hurts that. I would love to see Brett Stewart as the number one try scorer ever, ahead of Irvine and Menzies. Two one club (hopefully) manly players in the top 3, and three former manly players in the top 3. Awesome.

that's what i was thinking too.. despite missing a whole season, i think he'll still be there or thereabouts. As a fullback he can play for quite a number of years i think..

t-ba

Post Whore
He won't be a fullback forever though. His ball skills at the end of the last year where f**king sharp and I'm expecting him to finish his career at 5/8.