What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAD!!! News

sleek_greek

Juniors
Hey guys something is going on that even mario has no answer for as most of u know today is the day we were supposed to find out wether or not sony passed the game, Well i called HES earlier today and a asian woman picked up and i asked about the release and i was told that both versions have been approved both xbox and ps2 but are not being released till early december so i pm mario and asked him but he said he didnt know what was going on there and that he hasnt been informed yet about the ps2 version being approved, i am afraid that something is being hidden from us besides sony passing the ps2 version :(

sleek_greek

Juniors
well mario has got very touchy over this matter he told me not to pm him again and that i will find out about this matter as everyone else on the forum in due time i think he is hiding something

CycloneSteve

Juniors
So you think because Mario said he didnt know what was going on that he is hiding something??? Paranoid much?? Been watching to much Conspiracy Theory I think.....

sleek_greek

Juniors
no i think he is hiding something when he says "u will find out about this matter in due course as everyone else on the forum" y would he say that if there is nothing going on. There is obviously something new that has occured for him to say that!!

TripleM

Juniors
Well I gotta say, your wrong on most counts there sorry :)

today was *not* the day we were meant to find out, as Mario posted himself, if you had read the thread closely, as the Sony that are testing it are in the UK, which means it will be tomorrow for us.

And when Mario says you will find out when the rest of the forum does, that means that hes not going to tell you first just because you PM'd him. Which I cannot understand why you would bother him like that anyway. When he hears from Sony tomorrow, he will tell the whole forum, as he said.

Tadpole

Juniors
TripleM said:

today was *not* the day we were meant to find out, as Mario posted himself, if you had read the thread closely, as the Sony that are testing it are in the UK, which means it will be tomorrow for us.

And when Mario says you will find out when the rest of the forum does, that means that hes not going to tell you first just because you PM'd him. Which I cannot understand why you would bother him like that anyway. When he hears from Sony tomorrow, he will tell the whole forum, as he said.

=D> HERE, HERE :D Well said TripleM

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i rang up hes the other day cause some other idiot on the forum was going on about crap and this asian woman answered the phone and said they havent even finished programing the game yet so i hang up and called again and dave (i think) answered te phone and sed they would probly be looking and november/early december and they game hasnt finished been tested by sony yet so that means we probly could be looking a fair bit earlier than dec 12 if it passes first time (which it should)
i wish all these idiots on the forum would shutup about the game been knocked back by sony when hes dont know themselves yet

Mario

Juniors
I think I should be expected to get ‘touchy’ given our conversation. Lets let everybody have a look shall we…

Sleek_greek:
hey mario would u please reply to this i rang hes today and was told that both version ps2 and xbox have been approved but are not being released till early december can u tell me y this is so and if it is true it was an asian woman who picked up the phone

Mario:
Not sure what the story is there, SG. I'm yet to hear back the official story myself.

Sleek_greek:
well this woman that picked up the phone said that they have both ben approved but are not coming out till early december please figure what is going on and reply asap this is sounding like bullsh*t is there anything more that is happening that is being held back from us

Mario:
Bullsh*t? What do you expect when you call up out of the blue and some random person answers the phone?

The only asian people working at HES work in the storeroom for crying out loud.

I'm not sure I like your tone. Please refrain from PMing me again. You'll find out from the forum in due course.

Sleek_greek:
well smart ass u tell me how some random person would come up with infromation like that

axl rose

Bench
Shaun said:
Dont listen to sleek_greek he's just another just-registered poster who creates lies and rumors.

Why dont they just ban him then, but no this argument will drag on for another few days, then he will bring up a similar topic next week *yawn*

sheep

Juniors
Mario said:
I'm not sure I like your tone. Please refrain from PMing me again. You'll find out from the forum in due course.

Well stated Mario, i dont blame you for being sick of these tools that constantly demand answers from you about the game! You deserve a medal for putting up with it

Now that you know i fully support you telling people to Get F***ed, if you ever feel like sending someone out a free game my address is....... :D

But seriously can people serious stop demanding Mario answer question immediately etc etc, he does have a life you know (well we think).

TripleM

Juniors
I don't think we need to ban sleek_greek, after he reads the last few posts I really doubt he'll dare to show his face in here again :D

Priddo

Juniors
TripleM said:

Best Post Ever!

nz_kid

Juniors
Man I really hate sleek_Greek i hope mario still tells us tommrow if the game passed or not it's not marios faught someone needs to teach sleek_greek a leason I would just like to say a special thanks to mario for putting so much effort into all the forums and trying to answer your questions give yourself a pat on the back Mario

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Mario said:
I think I should be expected to get ‘touchy’ given our conversation. Lets let everybody have a look shall we…

Sleek_greek:
hey mario would u please reply to this i rang hes today and was told that both version ps2 and xbox have been approved but are not being released till early december can u tell me y this is so and if it is true it was an asian woman who picked up the phone

Mario:
Not sure what the story is there, SG. I'm yet to hear back the official story myself.

Sleek_greek:
well this woman that picked up the phone said that they have both ben approved but are not coming out till early december please figure what is going on and reply asap this is sounding like bullsh*t is there anything more that is happening that is being held back from us

Mario:
Bullsh*t? What do you expect when you call up out of the blue and some random person answers the phone?

The only asian people working at HES work in the storeroom for crying out loud.

Sleek_greek:
well smart ass u tell me how some random person would come up with infromation like that

like hes hinding something u freak hes just pissed of cause your a tool head

PONGIA

Juniors
yea u can tell you go for the dogs... hey dickhead who gave ya this info really... lemmi guess ur cousin who works in EB because that would make as much sense champ... f**king abusing mario, yeah ur in rare form there champ... anywayz ppl lets get back to some form of reality and remember that we dont listen 2 these rumours unless confirmed by the man himself...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
sleek_greek said:
Well i called HES earlier today and a asian woman picked up and i asked about the release and i was told that both versions have been approved both xbox and ps2 but are not being released till early december

Ohhh C'mon, as if anyone is gonna believe that, for one thing you didnt even catch the women's name. We dont believe these silly rumors or the news about the game being delayed, unless its coming from the man himself Mario. And as well as Vodka.

MR REF

Juniors
hey guys
im new to the forums and im not gonna tell lies but i went to eb at erina fair tonight and they told me that sony had rejected the game and that there was too many faults in it. the guy also went on to say that he was expecting first shipment early december and he said that it had been sold out and 2nd shipment wouldnt be until january.