What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey's opinion of Weyman

matt

Juniors
look the bull owns the horse....and always will IMO...chalk and cheese.

but this is all getting out of hand seriously what is this game coming too.

it was no cheapshot...the horse is lucky con was hypnotised by how slow horse was to actually let them go...coz Con DOES go very well...the horse not so imo.

(KW)

Juniors
The only cheap shot is from bailey, who has more than once had a dig at Weyman and his fitness. He probably knows full well that Mick has been banned from speaking to the media. Lets just hope Mick is involved next time we play the titans.

KW

Its condemable that they stick up for there team mate , but Im sure if they watch the footage they'd probably smack the ex model in the mouth as well.
cant wait till round 20 , the tities think they will get square , what they gonna do , squeal to the media , cry into their mommas laps.
Wasnt Bailey the one in SOO took the ball up twice and got flattened on his ass twice.
Bailey like his former team mate Ryles got picked on reputation of the club , if they were playing for another club other than the Dragons ( or Manly ) then we wouldnt of been picked.

dubby

Bench
Mr "Devon Head" Bailey is just typically speaking his mind because he cant fight.

I can clearly remember the look of terror in his eyes when Carl Webb wanted to tear him apart in SOO a few years ago, and Lukey went AWOL after that.

Sure, the horse fired up and landed a beauty on Australias Next Top Model. So what. I have lost all respect for Bailey and his post match spray merely because the guy is as hard as a melted Mars Bar and with as much courage as a hippy commune.

Rack of Bailey.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Mr "Devon Head" Bailey is just typically speaking his mind because he cant fight.

I can clearly remember the look of terror in his eyes when Carl Webb wanted to tear him apart in SOO a few years ago, and Lukey went AWOL after that.

Sure, the horse fired up and landed a beauty on Australias Next Top Model. So what. I have lost all respect for Bailey and his post match spray merely because the guy is as hard as a melted Mars Bar and with as much courage as a hippy commune.

Rack of Bailey.

Not sure if I agree with what you are stating, but that is a great post.

Ha Ha not long seen the replay of Connjob , how can it be called a king hit , the dumb pr*ck called Weyman a 'fatboy' then laughed , and he wasnt expected to get bitch slapped around , man he is one dopey as*hole.
bailey and co look even dumber for sticking up for connjob. Ha Ha

Mal Meninga

Bench
Bailey owns Weyman.

And he's right about Mick being a cheap shot merchant. He always throws the first punch in situations where nothing at all is doing. Atleast this time he didn't get clobbered.