What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baily's response on 2ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
McSharkie said:
Southernsaint said:
You're going to let a bloke who only made Origin & the 'Roo Tour because of injuries dictate club policy to your front office??

He's a fair player but even the Broncos in the early 90's didn't tolerate sh*t from King Wally Lewis.

No-one is bigger than the club.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Let's see if you are still saying that after he signs with you.

And he'll fit under our Salary Cap, how??

easy: 3 Year Contract, match payments next year, probably an average amount year 2 and a large amount in year 3 to make up for year 1.

shadowboxer

First Grade
bailey - funny bloke with long hair who loves cronulla so much he would leave because the coach has been sacked. I like him but if Manly want him back they can have him, we could always do a trade with the dragons and get kebab ridell. At least hes a sure fire kicker

shadowboxer said:
Riddell...At least hes a sure fire kicker

riddell the blimp is a sure fire kicker...
when he's not suspended and on the field

suspended 6 weeks a year minimum
off the field 50-75% each match

Dragonschik

Juniors
ShireShark said:
shadowboxer said:
Riddell...At least hes a sure fire kicker

riddell the blimp is a sure fire kicker...
when he's not suspended and on the field

suspended 6 weeks a year minimum
off the field 50-75% each match
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just keep on making your shit up SS, he was our only player (and Hornby) to play all 24 games this season. I'd say something else but considering you and your friends are probably pissed off at the way sharks have handled everything....I won't.

dont they have a tween forum that caters more to your needs?

do your parents even know that youre on the internet? if only they'd kill the filter i could tell you to f**k OFF and your net nanny would kick in and ban you from this forum

we can only dream you wet mole-troll

Frenzy

Juniors
I have but one wish.

I wish that one day Shire Shark would refrain from holding back and tell us all what he really thinks :lol:

Go for the GOLD S_S!!

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Dragonschik said:
Anderson Sue's Cronulla.

Anderson Sue is Cronulla?

Fix your grammar and I might be able to communicate with an uneducated rabid animal like yourself.

Where are your parents? They should be locked up for letting the farmer take you out of the barn.

Dragonschik

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:
Anderson Sue's Cronulla.

Fix your grammar and I might be able to communicate with an uneducated rabid animal like yourself.

Where are your parents? They should be locked up for letting the farmer take you out of the barn.
You poor predictable soul.

Frenzy

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:
Anderson Sue's Cronulla.

new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

Dragonschik

Juniors
ShireShark said:

do your parents even know that youre on the internet? if only they'd kill the filter i could tell you to f**k OFF and your net nanny would kick in and ban you from this forum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And you attack me for ONE spelling mistake in using a '. Man you should really take a long hard look at what you write so you don't sound like hypocrite. Go on and edit you post so everyone can't see how stupid you really are. I can spot numerous grammar mistakes, and have you ever heard of fullstops and capital letters (the sort you learned when you were in Kindy).

Special K

Coach
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:
Anderson Sue's Cronulla.

:lol: I've said it before and I'll say it again

You SS are a f**king champion.

cheese

Bench
HArdy f**king HAHAHAHA :lol:

Yet another priceless demoralization.......I might pin this one on the fridge

Dragonschik said:
I can spot like numerous grammar mistakes, have you ever heard of fullstops and capital letters (the sort you learned when you were in Kindy).

dear oh dear oh dear

i can, like, recommend, that like, you go and, like, talk about, like, how hot trent barrett's, like, beard is, like with your, like, fellow preteen friends, because like, us sharks fans, like, dont give a shit, like, about your kiddy ramblings, because like, we're here to, like, talk seriously about, like, the sharks, and like, quite frankly, with each post, like, youre only, like, embarrassing yourself, like, further.

Special K

Coach
Dragonschik said:
ShireShark said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And you attack me for ONE spelling mistake in using a '. Man you should really take a long hard look at what you write so you don't sound like hypocrite. Go on and edit you post so everyone can't see how stupid you really are. I can spot numerous grammar mistakes, and have you ever heard of fullstops and capital letters (the sort you learned when you were in Kindy).
Full stop is two words not one :lol: :lol:

now now hulka
lets not concentrate on the negatives
lets highlight the positives

she did manage to use the word "numerous"
1, 2, 3 syllables!

Dragonschik

Juniors
ShireShark said:
Dragonschik said:
I can spot like numerous grammar mistakes, have you ever heard of fullstops and capital letters (the sort you learned when you were in Kindy).

dear oh dear oh dear

i can, like, recommend, that like, you go and, like, talk about, like, how hot trent barrett's, like, beard is, like with your, like, fellow preteen friends, because like, us sharks fans, like, dont give a sh*t, like, about your kiddy ramblings, because like, we're here to, like, talk seriously about, like, the sharks, and like, quite frankly, with each post, like, youre only, like, embarrassing yourself, like, further.
Yet once again you make something so small out into a huge issue. Do you really want me to go and point out all you grammar mistakes you did in the previous post. But your progressing very well, but I am not pleased you still haven't realised its rather annoying reading posts with no full stops and capital letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.