What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ball/Matts

brook

First Grade
Does anyone know the scores in Harold Matthews/Sg Ball this weekend?

I know Balmain got up in Ball but unsure of the scores but I've heard conflicting reports about who won in Matthews and was wondering if anyone here could tell me?

brook

First Grade
RedDragon said:
My mate that plays for saints matts said that they(Saints), lost 4 - 6

Thanks for that!

Thats a great win by our boys - saints are top class and we've been struggling, hopefully its what we needed to turn ourselves around.

Sounds like it was a tough game

Collateral

Coach
No worries brook, hope the Tigers sg ball does well...they have a great coach and some great players there.

brook

First Grade
Well I can't complain about how they've done so far - you play with some of the boys don't you? :)

Sammy Wara and Ewen Cameron (well pretty certain it was ewen - his name was never announced but it looked like him) made their debut for flegg yesterday and both did really well - sammy scored 2 trys

Collateral

Coach
played with some of them for the wanderers 16's last year.

Some real talent there with the likes of Caldwell, khouise (spelling), and Nicholas amongst other good players like Tice from Juniors.

Best thing about the team is the coach though Ray Windle. Great discipline, good leader. Will be very suprised if they dont go close to being a force in the league.