What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

balmain trial

aelek

Juniors
Newtown’s NSW Cup playing squad against Balmain on Sunday was:
Luke Hume, Don Thompson
Sione Taka, Nima Tafk, James Cameron, Shaun Driver
Kyle Lodge, Gary Natoealofa, Antony Jerram, Tu’u Maori
Ryan Millard, Tinetali Papali’i
Matthew Hall, Tere Glassie
Daniel Green, Jimmy Andersen, Jason Thompson, Scott Jones
Ray Moujalli, Khalid Deeb, James Kolomatanga, Moses Manu
Matt Marshall, Luke Latele.

I think we won 44 - 22.

tezzah1

Juniors
Very powerful team with Glassie in the mix, James Kolomatangi up front, Sione Taka out wide, skillfull and x-factor playing Tuu Maori, Scotty with the defensive workhorse workload... good Kiwi contingent with mix of Aussie local products.

What do you guys think?

silverfox

Juniors
from what i saw, i think its going to big year for the Jets, they have a good mix of talent over the park. Just hope they keep all players on the field!

stumped

Juniors
from what i saw, i think its going to big year for the Jets, they have a good mix of talent over the park. Just hope they keep all players on the field!

I'll reserve my judgment, from what I saw we played some pretty low opposition, saying that the roosters will be sending back 4,5 maybe 6 players, should have a stong side if they all stay injury free.

Jack Holmes

Juniors
Not sure what you saw but SG Ball beat Wests 44-22 to remain unbeaten after 2 rounds.

Our NSW Cup side ended up losing 32-14 (or thereabouts) to a Balmain Ryde side that included Josh Lewis. At one stage it was 14 all before the Tigers scored a flurry of late tries. That said it was an improved showing on the week prior.

Latest posts