What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bangers vs Aussies - 2nd Test

lockyno1

Post Whore
This proves it, we should have batted for a extra half a day! Rafique was good, the best was boring as! Punter should have let Dizzy get out!

sanjane

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
This proves it, we should have batted for a extra half a day! Rafique was good, the best was boring as! Punter should have let Dizzy get out!

While El D seems to be improving ever so slightly, your stupidity keeps astounding me...

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanjane said:
While El D seems to be improving ever so slightly, your stupidity keeps astounding me...

Why? I am stating a fact! It was boring as when the Bangers batted! I want to see us bat not them. I'd rather use the match for batting practice. I fell asleep watching that rubbish today. Luckily Rafique had come in when I woke up otherwise I would have missed the only interesting part of the Banger's innings!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Why? I am stating a fact! It was boring as when the Bangers batted! I want to see us bat not them. I'd rather use the match for batting practice. I fell asleep watching that rubbish today. Luckily Rafique had come in when I woke up otherwise I would have missed the only interesting part of the Banger's innings!

of course you can back up this so called "fact", or is it just your opinion

Tommy Smith said:
Greg Blewett averaged 34ish in Tests. Marto's average is hovering around the 50 mark. So please locky, think before you dribble.

lockyno1 said:

Geez mate get a grip. What if the Bangers had of batted a bit better and survived the whole day? you would be complaining that he let dizzy bat for so long. Im sure Dizzy was quite happy to finish up on 201*, especially given that he had to open the bowling in hot conditions

aussies1st

Staff member
Dizzy would have been happy with a 100, 200 was awesome for him. He knew that's all Ponting would let him have.

lockyno1

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:
Geez mate get a grip. What if the Bangers had of batted a bit better and survived the whole day? you would be complaining that he let dizzy bat for so long. Im sure Dizzy was quite happy to finish up on 201*, especially given that he had to open the bowling in hot conditions

Nope, couldn't care less. We had already won the series FFS! Why not get some good batting practice. I want all of our batsmen in form for the Ashes!

lockyno1 said:
Nope, couldn't care less. We had already won the series FFS! Why not get some good batting practice. I want all of our batsmen in form for the Ashes!

We need our bowlers in form more than our batsmen. if our bowling had been up to scratch last series we would have won. And its not like Dizzy is going to be the key to our batting success in the ashes

lockyno1

Post Whore
waltzing Meninga said:
We need our bowlers in form more than our batsmen. if our bowling had been up to scratch last series we would have won. And its not like Dizzy is going to be the key to our batting success in the ashes

But honestly what do you get out of bowling the Bangers out? Nothing really. I would have rather Clarke and Gilchrist be given some time in the middle and Warne as well.:D

lockyno1 said:
But honestly what do you get out of bowling the Bangers out? Nothing really. I would have rather Clarke and Gilchrist be given some time in the middle and Warne as well.:D

What were our batsmen going to gain from batting against the bangers bowlers, the same bowlers who let dizzy score a double tonne, other than a false sense of security and a larger ego?

Palms

Juniors
You get another Test victory and when it all comes down to it thats why they are playing..to win matches! The nets are for batting practice, the middle is for competition

fish eel

Immortal
lockyno1 said:

and when is the first ashes test?

Not next week, or even next month is it?

HannahMc

Juniors
waltzing Meninga said:
Our bowlers didn't do too badly this test. But yeah, as was seen last ashes, we definitely have to have in-shape bowlers at 110% by September.

Latest posts