What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BANNER REGISTRATION - SUNCORP (reminder)

The Major

Bench
Stel, Pete.??? Have you lads had any dealings yet with Suncorp re banners, flags as yet for the game next week? Best we get the ball rolling.
And to those who haven't yet already emailed the boys with your banner/flag design and dimensions etc, please do so ASAP so you can avoid any inconvenience when entering the ground next Sunday.
Also, don't forget the info I provided in the other thread about ways to transport your banners up for the game. Take advantage of it. Nothing worse the carting your stuff to the airport to have to chuck it out due to not being properly organized.

The Major

Bench
Looks like I might be taking the big logo up with me also. Should be getting it during the week. Might be an idea to add that if you can. Just put 15m x 10m dragons logo on parachute material.

Nitro

Juniors
Hey guys, what information do I need to provide you to get my better morris banner on the list?

Cheers guys,
Adam.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Guys, Suncorp have gotten back to me and advised that any banner under 1.5m high will FINE, they have also advised that anything slightly over shouldnt be an issue. They also have our list and will have it handy should we have any issues.

RAY, the big jersey is FINE also. They advised that as long as we put it away when kick off occurs they have no problems with it.

The Major

Bench
Hey mate. I shant be taking the big jersey up. Thing weighs a tonne. Have only got carry on luggage for this trip. Im trying to get the big logo however which is muuuuuuuch lighter and i might just have to fork out for the luggage charges if i do. Should only be about 20 or so bucks each way.

Latest posts