What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** banners ***

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Half, i have a predicament buddy, you see, i love the banner you made me, and I love my current one.

My current one is the work of Forum Idiot, the last remnant of this legendary forummer at LU. It holds great sentimental value. I'd feel like I'm cheating on him if i were to take up your offer. On the other hand, our date was memorable, as was the hot sex which we endured for the 15 hours straight afterwards, I'm caught between lust and love...help me Half. :?

Terminator

First Grade
terminator.gif

I love it, great Halfman thanks alot.

Disco

Bench
Ok halfy, u may do me a banner, but i don't want a Manly one, it has to be individual, and not as lame as the ones above..................Tho Ron's goes alright

weasel

First Grade
Half-man made you a banner, but it was far too graphic to ever be used. He ended up printing it up, stamping on it, then burning it, it was just that disturbing.