What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** banners ***

Disco

Bench
Yeah, sorry but not a fan of Thierry banner..................too cluttered, just to much going on there

Melstar

Juniors
halfman is welcome to make me a banner if he likes, as long as its pretty and it contains a lot of pink!

Rise Against

How hard are u trying to be black Thierry? Your as white as they come and u still spin black language thinking your cool as.. your way off the pace so take some shizzle and ram it up your candy ass.. for sho?

Rise Against

twat.gif

patience is a virtue.. u will receive a kick ass banner i can see it now.. u wil have the best banner on here hell bitch

keeney

First Grade
halfy becos u lamed it up and didnt make me a new one ill take this mediocre first one, but only cos i feel naked, can u pls make me a new one soon?

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Jus 182 said:
How hard are u trying to be black Thierry? Your as white as they come and u still spin black language thinking your cool as.. your way off the pace so take some shizzle and ram it up your candy ass.. for sho?

WORD!

Evilgrowler

First Grade
half-man said:
(newcastle banners are the worst ones to make. ugly colours to work with and an awful logo. and ugly players)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can tell you Halfy that Justin Timberlake and the Sharks must feature in Melstars banner. ;-)

Melstar

Juniors
Evilgrowler said:
I can tell you Halfy that Justin Timberlake and the Sharks must feature in Melstars banner. ;-)

lmao growler, thanks for that! Yes halfy, a banner that had JT, the Sharkies logo and pink in it would be perfect! lol

keeney

First Grade
half-man said:
bah keeney, i can't make a good banner for you with these pictures. just choose one or get someone else to make your banner

disco is right on the trolley when he suggests banners can easily become cluttered

fine, cut the knights logo

Latest posts