What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
I think you misinterpreted what was said. Greenberg said that he could be gone for 6 weeks, he could be gone for 6 months (in other words, he doesn't know how long it's going to take). Who knows he could be back by round 3?!?!

I guess we will have to wait and see.

But if the rumours I have heard are correct it will be the season.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I guess we will have to wait and see.

But if the rumours I have heard are correct it will be the season.
th_huh.gif
th_blink.gif

tumbidragon

First Grade
Shit. Feel for the Dogs. Don't know the actual circumstances surrounding Barba. But it's good to see the Dogs taking such a strong, and hopefully committed stance on player behavior, especially towards a player of the caliber of Barba. Hopefully he can sought his shit out and get back to playing great footy for all us league fans to enjoy (except against the Dragons of course) Good luck dogs. You should be happy with the way Greenberg has handled this. It speaks volumes of his commitment towards building a positive culture at the Bulldogs ;)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Shit. Feel for the Dogs. Don't know the actual circumstances surrounding Barba. But it's good to see the Dogs taking such a strong, and hopefully committed stance on player behavior, especially towards a player of the caliber of Barba. Hopefully he can sought his shit out and get back to playing great footy for all us league fans to enjoy (except against the Dragons of course) Good luck dogs. You should be happy with the way Greenberg has handled this. It speaks volumes of his commitment towards building a positive culture at the Bulldogs ;)
Cheers mate. Respect+

Fire

First Grade
Just kids havin' fun.

I have been banned from the Souffs one.

How did you do that?!

That is my life's dream :lol:

Sucks about Benny. I loved watching him play. Lots of rumours going around. One in particular will make me think he's a dead set merkin, all the others I could give two f**ks about.

Anyways, sucks big time because as I said I loved watching him play (as selfish as that sounds).

Bulldog Force

Referee
I think he'll be fine and get over this quickly. I also don't think that he thought this story would blow out as big as it did - must be humbling to him really.

Packy

Bench
How did you do that?!

That is my life's dream :lol:

Sucks about Benny. I loved watching him play. Lots of rumours going around. One in particular will make me think he's a dead set merkin, all the others I could give two f**ks about.

Anyways, sucks big time because as I said I loved watching him play (as selfish as that sounds).

I have been searchign far and wide and have come up with nothing that wasn't in the papers.

Packy

Bench
I dunno how well you can add but 2 weeks before kick off and 4 weeks in = 6 weeks.

Aragorn

First Grade
if you`re talking semantics, then judging by the date of the article and the date of this thread ie 25th Feb - its 5 weeks.

Bulldog Force

Referee
And now the rumour mill will go into overdrive again if Ben has another couple weeks off due to "injury". Todd and De$$ie not doing him any favours by rushing him back into a struggling Doggies line up.

Latest posts