What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

baroque guitar

carcharias

Immortal
so what is the setup
12 string?
EADGBE?

bit hard to tell.

I saw some pretty amazing guitars in Turkey...should of bought one.

natheel

Coach
totally appreciate classical guitar playing and sh*t like that aye, im a punk guitarist so i wish i could play like that hahaha

Simo

First Grade
With the OP, some of those changes you see in that style are amazing, whenever I see players like this (theres an aussie with euro name/background, gregorier or something) the stretch to different chords and notes amazes me.

Was an interesting guitar, saw the many strings but was one a big fat bass string or something? Up tpwards the top.

The duelling Banjos was really nice but how gopod was it when he stepped up midway through.....some amazing playing.

Shame for me that I only appreciate teh musci in small doses before it bores me a little but really the playing is simply amazing. I usualy get inspired, get some music and being to learn a piece, then the life of kids work study gets in the way and im left with a nice half finished intro!

carcharias

Immortal
oops

i meant EADGEADGE

I think I will stick with my 6 string.

I have played a mandolin....that was strung upside down.
Picked it up pretty easy actually.

But that EADGEADGE looks just painful.

out of interest are 12 strings tuned E - E octave higher, A - A Octave higher D D Octave higher etc etc?
I have only ever played one once.

millersnose

Post Whore
i have no real idea carc

i only had a go once and in retrospect i think i am wrong about the tuning as it was a struggle to find a chord

Latest posts