What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett gone from Sea Eagles: reports

Manly have five stars: DCE; the Serbian brothers; Marty Tapau; and the Fijian hooker Apisai Korisau (who is currently injured). Take those five out of the team and it is nothing.

What a pity that Manly is failing even with the best looking coach in the NRL.

davi

Juniors
Its been reported Trent Barrett's replacement will be assistant John Cartwright. Cartwright has his positives a experienced and steady hand taking over in what has been a tumultuous year for the club. He has the backing from prominent players too from what I read.

I'm not saying he's a Craig Bellamy because he's not but his record at the Titans wasn't completely terrible they made the preliminary finals one year.

But there will be fans disappointed that it won't be Michael Maguire or Geoff Toovey though.

firechild

First Grade
Manly have five stars: DCE; the Serbian brothers; Marty Tapau; and the Fijian hooker Apisai Korisau (who is currently injured). Take those five out of the team and it is nothing.

What a pity that Manly is failing even with the best looking coach in the NRL.

AFB has had a great season and has outperformed Tapau. He'd walk into most sides in his current form. Walker is a brilliant center being played in the halves. If you haven't noticed Lane, you haven't been watching Manly play (which I strongly suspect you haven't).
The problem with this side isn't the cattle, it's the lack of game plan and structure which is a reflection of the poor coaching.

t-ba

Post Whore
Bitch cancelled Mad Monday.

Hope the Boys fly over to Salford and take turns beating up Jackson Hastings outside Lancashire's finest Strip Joint in protest;

c3I8x63vLpTFbVMij_y7FQ59x4JI7GRsDUdzRCq7G6Y.png

Latest posts