What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barrett / Seymour / Wright

troy

Juniors
Sorry guys for the late post but i finally got the replay here ..... Just want to say how well i thought we played in most areas the other night....for 60 minutes we are easily the better team! Except for those 2 lapses in defense around the rucks (Millingtons one was terrible!) we out play them......!

We have to like the look of Seymour and Barrett in the halves don't we? I thought they looked good together and will only get better thats for sure.......It's only their 2nd game together so we have to give it time!

Also Matt Wright has a go doesn't he? The kid didn't get many chances but i tell you he has a go and his enthusiasm was unreal, the kid was jumping out of his skin and made some nice tough plays in defense.... Give him time and i reckon he'll be a gun!!

Not being fluffy but there was some deadset positive signs in that match and really take away those 2 softs try's around the ruck and we win easily.....We keep building on that performance and we'll do ok this year.......

DJDL

Bench
Agreed Troy. What I thought was most noticeable was the extra width we created at times through Barrett and Seymour. It's a combination that is only going to get better so I think there are definitely things to feel positive about.

Once Big Jack is back we'll have a pretty fair prop rotation as well. I thought John Mannah played very well for his debut.

With a starting pack of Dougie, Snowden, Gall, Toops and Reece and a bench of Mannah, Afamasaga another backrower, probably Millington, I think they will go a long way towards creating the pace for the halves to get things on a roll. Sort the hooker rotation out and it's going to look a whole lot better.

Good times are just around the corner.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree on the 3 backs

Mannah was out of his depth IMO. Doesn't have the lateral movement needed for NRL yet. Made a bad miss on one of the tries. I alos think he needs a quick shot of harden up because he looked to be shocked by the ferocity of it all. Another 50 games and he'll be OK.

I don't think Avamasala is due back to round 15.

Inferno

Coach
I was also quite impressed with Wright. I got annoyed when I saw him hovering infield, and someone kicked him back out to the centres though:?

Hope he's not out for too long.

coolumsharkie

Referee
But in the Town it was well known when they got home at night they're fat and psychopathic wives would thrash them within inches of their lives.

Latest posts