What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bartercard Cup Scrapped in 2008

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
It's a shame that the BC went the same way as the Lion Red Cup (I think that's what it was called), but from the reports, it didn't really seem to be working all that well.

The encouraging thing is that the NZRL appear to have good leadership in place now who are actually thinking strategically.

I wonder though, how many Kiwi-eligible players are going to need to rest "injuries" come October ... I can see a blow up on the horizon.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Good to see the NZRL being proactive, I really hope the club competitions work out.

Unfortunately I can see a lot of Kiwi's needing end of season surgery, but I would love to see the Kiwi Roots contest take off. What an awesome match it would be.

In-goal

Bench
I just hope that these new inititives are supported by the whole game and not just the elite.

Latest posts