What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batman Mafia: Until the end II

Apey

Staff member
Didn't use it on the first night since I had no target and I could only protect myself once. Dutchy on Night 3 (lol), myself on Night 5 and then Apey on Night 7 & Night 9.

Thanks and sorry I helped get you killed. :lol: I had no investigative ability so I was running out of ideas obviously.

[youtube]PmVusVh4TRQ[/youtube]

Dragon2010 said:
You are;
The Joker- Enemy of Gotham City aligned prince of crime.

One of the super-villains and archenemy of the Batman. The prince of crime. Your personality is that of a sadistic yet intelligent lunatic. You?re renowned for your tall lanky figure and your scar and face discoloration resembling a clown like appearance.

Abilities:

Jack of all Trades (Special): You?re crafty. You have a single use function of the below abilities:
- Serial Kill: You have a single use kill ability that you can use on any night phase of your choice. You must PM who you wish to kill.
- Power Vote: You have a single use triple vote. This can be activated on the same day, or the prior night phase. You vote will count for 4 instead of 1.
- Fun House: You have a single use roleblock ability that you can use on any night phase of your choice. You must PM who you wish to roleblock.​
YOU MUST PM YOUR NIGHT ACTION WHEN YOU WISH TO USE IT.

Double Trouble (Passive): While Harley Quinn is alive, you can not fall. Harley Quinn is played by Gas Panic!. You are able to communicate with this person via PM or QT.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the ?Enemy?s of Gotham? are eliminated and at least one of the ?Enemy?s of Gotham? remain alive.

Killed and cockblocked Frederick after the JM stuff up.

Used the votes on afinalsin666 in the last phase.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I struggled to pay attention during the game, and I ended up being a liability towards the end.

Very enjoyable though. Loved the format D10!

Dragon2010 said:
You are;
Killer Croc- Enemy of Gotham aligned ugly, angry son of a b*tch.

Killer Croc, born Waylon Jones, is a criminal and nemesis of Batman. He was born with an extreme form of the medical condition "Epidermolytic Hyperkeratosis", which caused his appearance to develop progressively into that of a crocodile, hence his name.

Abilities:

I’m a croc (Special Criteria): Every full cycle (One day + night phase) you MUST post a picture of a crocodile in the game thread, or make a quote, statement regarding that of a crocodile. Failure to do so will result in your death.

YOU MUST POST IN THE THREAD.

Submerged (Passive): At night, you lurk among the sewers. You have the following abilities:
- 50% chance any night attacks on you won’t go trough
- Should the night attack go through:
o 20% chance you kill your attacker instead of you dying.
o 70% chance you incapacitate them (Unable to vote next day).
o 10% chance both you and the person who targeted you die.​

YOU HAVE NO ACTION TO PM.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the “Enemy’s of Gotham” are eliminated and at least one of the “Enemy’s of Gotham” remain alive.

Parra

Referee
You are;
Bane- Enemy of Gotham City aligned backyard chiropractor, and breaker of the bat.

The only man to ever break the Bat. You are an absolute machine. You are a result of medical experiment using the venom product. It’s a chemical that makes one super-human.

Abilities:

Back Breaker (Night Action): Every night, you can choose to break a players back. They are roleblocked for the night as a result and can not act for that night phase. You must PM the name of the person’s back that needs chiropractic adjusting.

YOU MUST PM YOUR NIGHT ACTION.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the “Enemy’s of Gotham” are eliminated and at least one of the “Enemy’s of Gotham” remain alive.

Apey

Staff member
Thanks for running it D10 as always.

And the Simpsons curse is over, I'm on a winning team once more :)

Parra Pride

Coach
Dragon2010 said:
You are;
Mad Hatter- Enemy of Gotham City aligned f*g who loves Alice in Wonderland.

Obsessed from a young age with Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Jervis Tetch, a skilled research scientist, embraced a delusion that he was the incarnation of a character in the story, theMad Hatter.

Abilities:

Hypnotize (Night Action): Every night, you can choose a player to hypnotize. This has a 30% chance to hypnotize them and a 70% chance to have no effect. You can not target a player more then once. Their effects are as below:

- Controlled (Night Action): You control that player for the night phase, you can re-direct their night action onto a player of your choice. You will not be made aware of their exact night action. Just who you want to use it on. Their night action will be negated. Yours trumps it.
- Failed (Failure): Should the hypnotize fail, you go into a rage. You are not able to post in the thread for the remainder of that night phase.​

Obsessed (Special): You’re absolute obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. Every day phase, you must make a quote/reference towards Alice in Wonderland. Failure to do so will result in you receiving a mod vote of 4 votes the next day phase.

YOU MUST POST IN THE THREAD.

All I got to do was make NT investigate himself. :crazy:

Parra

Referee
Thanks for running it. Format was confusing, but enjoyable. A real bastard to keep track of with limited time, glancing at the thread before making a decision.

Frederick

Staff member
Dragon2010 said:
You are;
NightWing- Gotham City aligned ass kicking hero of Gotham City.

Richard John "Dick" Grayson was once Batman's sidekick Robin, before becoming Nightwing

Abilities:

Allies of Gotham (Passive): You are combined with the following players. You know who they are and are allowed to converse with them via QuickTopic Chat.
- Batman: Played by Dutchy
- Robin: Played by afinalsin666
- Alfred Pennyworth: Played by Cliffhanger
- NightWing: Played by Frederick
- Lucius Fox: Played by KeepingTheFaith
- Jim Gordon: Played by Didgi
- Batgirl: Played by soc123_au
- Batwing: Played by DB

Relentless beating (Night Action): Each night, you can PM the name of a player you wish to kill. You will beat them to a bloody pulp as your kill. Should you fall, Robin turns into Red Robin and gains your night action.

Win Condition: You win if at least one member of your faction is alive and all other threats are eliminated (Or nothing can prevent the same).

Apey

Staff member
These posts are pretty funny in hindsight.

I'm open towards one of our most vocal friends (afinalsin666 & soc123_au) being mafia, the only problem was I found it strange they hopped on the lynch train for KTF basically right at the beginning. It wasn't a given he was going to get lynched and they helped start it? Seems a bit of a stretch but stranger things have happened.

I'm prepared to give soc123_au and afinalsin666 the benefit of the doubt for now personally. They have both conned people before into believing the same thing but without much to go on you have to try and decide who has been acting the most suspicious.

What's even funnier is that when soc123_au went through the list himself and mentioned that afinalsin666 "Led the KTF lynch" I thought they might have been in cahoots because afinalsin666 hadn't been cleared by anyone and soc123_au was a bit dicey by that stage, but unfortunately that thought lasted all of 1 second and I moved onto other (mostly wrong) suspicions. :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Now that is official well done town. Outstanding game from Apey & honourable mention to Coby. We wasted so many actions trying to kill you pair off.

And to my Mafia brothers & sister, we had a good go & a hell of a lot of fun in the bat cave.

Missed this.

Thanks soc123_au, you and afinalsin666 were the hardest to pick of the mafia (excluding butch since he wasn't always mafia). I wasn't convinced you were town but it was one of those situations where I wasn't convinced you were mafia either enough to act on it in any meaningful way. I would have gone uminapanther before I went for afinalsin666 if not for a few things in the last day phase.

Coby was one of if not town's best for sure.

thorson1987

Coach
You are;
Poison Ivy- Enemy of Gotham aligned plant loving w*ore.

The eco-terrorist. You love all plants and botany. An enemy of the Batman you have your eyes set on nature invading the world and taking over.

Abilities:

Plants are “useless” (Night Action): Every even night (2, 4, 6, 8, 10). You can choose a player to protect. They are immune from night kills against them. You must PM the name of the person you wish to protect.

Only got to use my night action twice.

Let this be a lesson for everyone.

Just because someone is pretty inactive does not automatically make them mafia.

Trying to keep up with this game was a bitch.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Good game by several. Glad you guys enjoyed it. The PM's I got regarding roles where a laugh when everyone was asking. "So, I'm bad who's in my faction?"

Apey

Staff member
Only got to use my night action twice.

Let this be a lesson for everyone.

Just because someone is pretty inactive does not automatically make them mafia.

Trying to keep up with this game was a bitch.

Dude I never know your alignment in any game I play because you don't post enough :lol: You're very much like SMBN.

A good and a bad thing for you, depending on your actual alignment.

thorson1987

Coach
Dude I never know your alignment in any game I play because you don't post enough :lol: You're very much like SMBN.

A good and a bad thing for you, depending on your actual alignment.

Depends on whats happening as to how much i can posts in threads.

I generally stay in the game for a while though because I don't post as much.

With this game, it got to the point where i was just too far behind the 8 ball i thought stuff it.

Then i come into the thread and i'm dead.

Apey

Staff member
Apey at what point did you get sus? I was pretty confident right up to when SGL killed me.

When I read through the posts and put you on the list of 5 people I thought we needed to look at. I had you at 3. I can't remember what it was specifically but something very small in a bunch of your posts stood out to me. Then when you went through my list yourself you said 9701 was suspicious when it was basically confirmed he was town. Still, none of that put you above thorson1987 or RHCP for me at the time. I mentioned the reasons for thorson1987. I think the initial RHCP fascination was because he hadn't played before and he was claiming to be a protector without any reliable way of us knowing differently.

BDR

First Grade
Well I don't want to claim credit for the ENTIRE victory, but... :sarcasm:

But srs Apey MVP

Latest posts