What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle Royale Round 2

as per comp rules, you can only swap out one team per week. you have picked 2.
Sorry didn't read the fine print and didnt see the notice before tonight's kickoff.

Let me know rules for this situation, eg reverts back to week before (eg no changes) or only first mentioned swap accepted.

Big Marn

Juniors
Each week you can swap out ONE AND ONLY ONE team. This is optional.

In the event of players submitting multiple changes in error, the FIRST CHANGE will be considered valid. No other changes will be made to their current roster.

In the event of players requesting changes which would impact their scoring potential, ie selecting a roster where teams will play each other in each round, I will not make these changes in weeks 1 and 2.
HOWEVER, From Rd 3 onwards, in fairness to other players, I will submit your changes.

Big Marn

Juniors
I’ll stay with Panthers, Broncos and swap out Titans for Cows thanks

In the event of players requesting changes which would impact their scoring potential, ie selecting a roster where teams will play each other in each round, I will not make these changes in weeks 1 and 2.
HOWEVER, From Rd 3 onwards, in fairness to other players, I will submit your changes.

Big Marn

Juniors
Cheers big marn

Eels warriors knights

In the event of players submitting multiple changes in error, the FIRST CHANGE will be considered valid. No other changes will be made to their current roster.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Titans out and Eels in please Big. Shit I've just seen I'm late, these games (my teams involved with) havent been played yet. Hope thats ok and apologies.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

No worries, I didn't read it in enough detail. Happy for you to leave me with whatever teams based on the rules

So I suspect using my stuff up as an example
Week 1: Eels, Titans, Tigers
Rule breaking attempt at week 2:
Eels, Cowboys, Knights
So actually(?)
Week 2: Eels, Cowboys, Tigers

Big Marn

Juniors
So I suspect using my stuff up as an example
Week 1: Eels, Titans, Tigers
Rule breaking attempt at week 2:
Eels, Cowboys, Knights
So actually(?)
Week 2: Eels, Cowboys, Tigers

Sorry Phil, i thought i had already updated you to the Cowboys. Should be showing on the first post. my bad...

But yes, exactly right.

Latest posts