What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

battlefield:bad company

tokerShark

Juniors
anyone else played it? the single player could be better but online rocks.
its so cool being able to blow almost everthing up, it really changes the way you play. i cant wait for the conquest mode to be released

simostorm

Bench
Yeah this games off the hook...been rippin in online...
Only worth getting though for online play..
Single player campaign sucks monkey balls..

salivor

First Grade
You're being harsh saying the single player game sucks, I think it's only problem is it's so damn short. COD 4 was the same problem.

The online gaming for this game is great though, just a pitty there are so many sniper whores which can become frustrating at times.

MC DUI

Juniors
I've been playing it this week, the single player isn't that bad, I found it way more enjoyable than other shooters I've played on the 360.

Just started playing online this morning and it was a heap of fun! Is there a way to choose which squad member you spawn on? I hate when it wants to spawn me on some random sniper off in the hills...

simostorm

Bench
Nah I dont think you can choose who to spawn with..
Yeah I hate it when you spawn on a sniper and you gotta walk freakin miles
to the action..

legend

Coach
Online seems similar to Warhawk for mine and still a step below COD4 in most aspects. Not as sharp as COD4 but still a good game nonetheless.

McLovin

Staff member
Is this anything like the Battlefield (Nam, 1942, ect) games that are on PC??

tokerShark

Juniors
you can download conquest mode now. its only 4 existing maps re jigged for conquest. but its good for a change from gold rush. hopefully some new maps down the line

simostorm

Bench
yeah got conquest on its release, had the day off from work that day
so I got to hit up a few hours of it...
Good edition to the game adds some variety...
Sick game, im enjoying it more then COD 4 for its online play.

tokerShark

Juniors
the new maps are avaliable for conquest mode now on xbox live. there are 4 in all acta non verba, crossing over , par for the course and ghost town, they are all pretty good

Latest posts