What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAY 36 SEPTEMBER LATTE'S

RaidersMalt

Juniors
After a fairly tough season with a rather dissapointing ending, I have finally found something to cheer about. It came from none other than "the wall", which is the roosters forum. The Chookpen was again put in its place for the third time this year against the Raiders, and Supermario was none to happy about it, read on...

My threads usually start with "the Chookpen......." but after yesterdays performance all it was was the BAY 36 SEPTEMBER LATTE'S !!!!!!

That was by far the poorest and most innept performance by roosters fans at a game !

This is finals times people, but apart from bringing out passion in players it "should " also bring out passion in the fans !!!!

It was Deplorable !!!!

No matter what was started in bay 36 by way of chants, everyone sat there like stunned mullets !!!!

For most of the season the chookpen has be a loud and vocal place, creating a great atmosphere and and a great source of energy for the players to feed off !!!!

Yesterdays effort was embarrasing ! Only singing when we score ! and even when we did it was not for long !

I'm not sure if people actually realise that the players really appreciate the support, they love it when a huge roosters chant goes up ! when the morley chant goes up, you can see moz wants to put on the biggest hit !!!!

If people want to sit and do golf claps all day then go watch the union at coogee oval !

As roosters fans we MUST support our side ! We know they can play, why not give them the extra edge, a huge and loud crowd !!!!

This is the first time i have ripped in like this, but it is fact that untill the game was out of reach, us roosters fans offered nothing to the game !

We can be the loudest and best supporters group in the league, the question you have to ask your self it, do you have the passion to do it all game all season long !!!!

FIRE UP ROOSTER FANS !!!!!

http://www.roosters.com.au/fans/the...983a0111628e10231cf2788ddd&threadid=11351

Hillarious stuff!

As Roy and HG would say, "Raiders Army/SGB 3 - Chookpen Blot!"

woodgers

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Malt, this is the best find all year. I actually think that Mario is trying his best by the sounds of things, but is working with monkeys so full credit to him for that.

And to think I wasted all Sunday waiting for songs to copy!!!!!

supermario

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
He's not so tough after the little chat we had with him on Sunday :twisted:

Never said i was tough mate, at least i have the balls to admit that we were way below par on sunday.

We were packed with september lattes, plain and simple, during the regular season, when the regulars are there in the pen, we are up there, but then september rolls around, the september fans roll in expecting it to be full of atmosphere with out them doing a thing ! But we are working on that with the club, and considering this year was rushed with our organising it was a great effort. Next year will be a different story.

As to our little chat................It was really mature of you wasn't it, considering that you knew who i was i was suprised that you didn't have the balls to come up to me and say hello, rather than hide with your band of merry men. BTW did u like my sign mate :twisted:

like i said to you ultra, enjoy the off season.

to the rest of you raiders fans, bad luck about sunday, good to see some of you there.

jed

First Grade
supermario, all niggling aside, I hope that in time you can organise something like what the SGB & Army have put together this season: a vocal group that are prepared to be heard at all games, whether within the safe surroundings of home, or when completely outnumbered as "away" fans.

Sully

Juniors
Supermario... Army boyz dont hide behind numbers!

I think the Ultra and Woodgers proved that on sunday.

At least you guys finally admitted you got zipped!!!

JED... To True!!!!!!

supermario

Juniors
jed said:
supermario, all niggling aside, I hope that in time you can organise something like what the SGB & Army have put together this season: a vocal group that are prepared to be heard at all games, whether within the safe surroundings of home, or when completely outnumbered as "away" fans.

like i said jed, there were lots of games this year where the chookpen was in full song and nothing got near us, unfortunatly sunday was not one of those days, but with what we plan over the off season, thats something that will be changed.

Sully as much as i like to talk up the chookpen and the roosters, if the opposition does better i will alknowlage it.