What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bay 66

ExiledWool

Juniors
Funny about the Lyon's a W@nker chanting - we do that in the UK and the TV broadcasters turn the mic off - you do it over there and they turn the mics up :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Hahaha... I am just watching back the replay now and I am actually a lil shocked that ch 9 fully focused on it at the start of the game. :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Nikki said:
Hahaha... I am just watching back the replay now and I am actually a lil shocked that ch 9 fully focused on it at the start of the game. :lol:

Vossy couldn't stop talking about it!! :lol:

Suity

Captain BF

Juniors
Hey! My season ticket is in bay 66. I sit in the back row. Even the older lady who sits a couple of seats up from me was chanting "Jamies a Wanker!" as well... it was brilliant!

crusader-eel

Juniors
I was a bit disappointed that the "Lyons a wanker" chant didn't last longer and wasn't chanted by the whole crowd. I was in Bay 43 and by the time we heard it, it was practically over!

As for booing him every time he touched the ball, the only time he touched it was when he scored those tries!

I couldn't believe how into it I got, yelling abuse and even giving Manly the bird at the end of the game! Never done that before - it was great!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i called the referee a dumb prick and had the two GMa's in front of us giggling :D

eelsta

Bench
Captain BF said:
Hey! My season ticket is in bay 66. I sit in the back row. Even the older lady who sits a couple of seats up from me was chanting "Jamies a Wanker!" as well... it was brilliant!

I'm glad you said older and not old :fist: What seat do you sit in?

eelsta

Bench
Captain BF said:

I'm glad you said older and not old:fist: I'll deal with you next game:p