What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBB's XPA Wash Down

Craigshark

First Grade
How do you think today's Loss impacts next week. As we know our guys are mentally inept.

I think if we play like we did today we beat the cowboys or knights next week convincingly. We went at it with Melbourne for a long time today and we all know we played shit.

been a critic of Kennedy, but credit where it’s due. Was one of his better if not best defensive game. Unfortunately isn’t an X factor in attack though, which we desperately need at times.

been a critic of Kennedy, but credit where it’s due. Was one of his better if not best defensive game. Unfortunately isn’t an X factor in attack though, which we desperately need at times.
And that is the real issue with Will. In todays game a FB has to be an X-factor.
WK is great and I love him, he saves us a great deal of times, but he doesn't pose an impending threat, we do need that.
Anyone suggesting Hynes to FB are so far out there they don't need sladdens shrooms

roboshark

Coach
And that is the real issue with Will. In todays game a FB has to be an X-factor.
WK is great and I love him, he saves us a great deal of times, but he doesn't pose an impending threat, we do need that.
Anyone suggesting Hynes to FB are so far out there they don't need sladdens shrooms
I suggested nicho to FB. Not so much against Kennedy but I think tricky and DA have proven they go well In the halves of late. I think nichos attack would be better than Will. Defence and high ball not sure

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is this a fault of the coach though? Before the slingshot play was abandoned Will was deadly. I can get that the SS play may have been abandoned as it was becoming same, same but I don't see any clear alternative style has been assigned to Will. Like I said in a thread months ago, he needs to find a way to be relevant in the new game. Half the teams next year will have this meta of sneaky midget teen fullbacks on deck. They are the next relevance for No 1 play.

Kennedy needs a new role. This year's role just nullifies his strengths on offence.

Matt reeked

Juniors
Is this a fault of the coach though? Before the slingshot play was abandoned Will was deadly. I can get that the SS play may have been abandoned as it was becoming same, same but I don't see any clear alternative style has been assigned to Will. Like I said in a thread months ago, he needs to find a way to be relevant in the new game. Half the teams next year will have this meta of sneaky midget teen fullbacks next year. They are the next relevance for No 1 play.

Kennedy needs a new role. This year's role just nullifies his strengths on offence.
What is will strength on offence ? He’s lost a yard of pace , he normally has great hands . It’s a tricky one . No Jesse tonight was huge coming out of our own end . We lost the battle up front .

roboshark

Coach
Is this a fault of the coach though? Before the slingshot play was abandoned Will was deadly. I can get that the SS play may have been abandoned as it was becoming same, same but I don't see any clear alternative style has been assigned to Will. Like I said in a thread months ago, he needs to find a way to be relevant in the new game. Half the teams next year will have this meta of sneaky midget teen fullbacks on deck. They are the next relevance for No 1 play.

Yeah whatever happened to that play. Teams worked it out so we stopped. But never saw it again ever