What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BDO 2005

MILLWALL

Juniors
the Pet Shop Boys
!!!
Squarepusher
Ash
B-Boys
Blur
Monster Magnet
Nine Inch Nails
REO Speedwagon
Rush

LESStar58

Referee
Twizzle said:
LEStar , I'm in Tweed Heads

They are one of my fav Aussie live bands, just soooo good live.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out

They are playing at the Convention Centre on the Gold Coast I think...

GO...WATCH...NOW!

LESStar58

Referee
Martyr_AD said:
LESStar58 said:
Social Distortion

If that ever happened i'd go just for them.

Are you aware that John Maurer left and Matt from Rancid is filling in for Social D while they tour? I nearly had a heart attack. Its pretty cool but sad as well. There goes the idea of Rancid and Social D on the same bill :cry: !

Kakihara

Juniors
Nah man i had no idea they were even still together. I always figured that they were broken up since Mike Ness was doing solo projects and with the death of one of the members.

LESStar58

Referee
They just completed a new album called sex, love and rock 'n' roll. Yes, Dennis Dannel died in 2000 so now the only original member left is Mike Ness but he IS Social D.

New album out in the US on September 26...have no idea how I'll get it here #-o

Alex28 said:
from an email i got from a mate in the States who knows the right people in the right places...

"btw, the rumored headliners for BDO are a co-headline of the Pixies & Beastie Boys

and Joey Santiago pretty much all but confirmed that they WILL be playing Oz, in some aspect, in 05 (their first ever trip to Aus)"

woo woo :)

MMmm well ill just get my info frm uncle Ken thankyou very much :p 8) :lol: :twisted: :roll: ;-)

Ctown Boy

Juniors
I hope there is alot more Aussie bands, there are so many great Aussies round at the moment..!!

With a couple of International Acts, ahh what more could you want!

ParraMatt

Bench
Yeh hope Gyroscope, New School Hero, Last Year's Hero, After the Fall, The Living End and co are there including NFG from the States.

fat_mike

Juniors
i doubt nofx will. hope to gods they do cause then they'll play there own shows. they were great at the last bdo but werent on stage long enough

Alex28

Coach
i'm sure Fiery Tiger Chick could get this from her "Uncle Ken", but Lees & West have already said AC/DC are not doing BDO 2005.

The Killers, The Music, The Streets have all said they intend to do BDO 2005. Lees & West said just after BDO 2004 that Chemical Brothers would be headlining the Boiler Room 2005 (after they couldn't make BDO 2004) - 2 Many DJ's are also rumoured.

No Wilco unfortunately - but they will tour March 2005.

LESStar58

Referee
Rancid, No Doubt, Social Distortion, The Black Keys, The Living end and Tiger Army....please lees and west!

Latest posts