What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bea’s greatest Hits!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ok after my insanely excellent Bea Baldies thread which was to promote some discussion in a dying forum I did promise to do his greatest hits. Same as before I will try to put a team together in the positions they played.

1 - King Gutho - easily Bea’s greatest success story and fast becoming one of our greatest ever Eels. The glue to this whole team

2 - Blake Ferguson had an outstanding first season for Parra and didn’t quite reach those heights after that but he still had his moments. Did a lot of hard work from our end
3 - Michael Jennings - His first two seasons were excellent he had a poor 2018 but in 2019 he came back with the bang. Shame he went out on such poor circumstances

4 - Superman Simmonson - we haven’t really purchased many outside backs in Bea’s time here and Penisini would be a walk up start in Bea’s best 13 but this thread is for signings. He was poor on the wing but Superman has been tough, dependable and pretty damn good in the centres.

5 - Sivo Sivo Sivo - Ok I have been critical d the big fella but for a reserve grader from Penrith he’s worked out pretty f**king well. Scored some amazing tries I’d just love a little more effort when needed

6 - Dylan Brown - What a pick up from NZ, Anderson spotted him and got him to club. Kudo’s DA, up until he decided to go to the Golden Sheeeeeeeaf he was playing as good as any 5/8 in the comp. Hopefully he’s back bigger and better

7 - Mitchell Moses - Bea’s other greatest success story. He came here a flighty running 5/6 now he’s one of the best number 7’s in the game

8 - Reg Campbell Gillard A discard from PENRITH!! He’s been absolutely outstanding for the club since his arrival and arguably our best forward

9 - Ghreed Cauliflowered Ear Midget Mahoney - Came to Parra a nobody and Bea and the club turned him into one the best dummy halves in the comp. Only for him to shit on us and piss off to the dogs and turn into a cheeseburger. Hope you choked on your sweet and sour pork!!

10- Junior Paulo - after winning the spoon in 2018 we needed some much needed grunt and Junior provided that was some insane skills for a big man. He’s form has been done this year let’s hope he get back to what he was a few years afo

11 - Shaun Lane - unwanted by as many clubs and I throw out of my golf back Laney has been a revelation since his arrival at Parra. Last year as predicted by an excellent judge of talent with some excellent little birds was bis breakout year in the NRL. This year he’s sadly been analed by injuries

12- Papaliiiii - Another player who came here without much fanfare but Bea polished this mad merkin quite nicely. He was excellent in his two seasons here sadly for us and him he left to turn into Adam Blair MKII

13 - this spot could of gone to number id excellent locks we’ve had signed under Bea Beau Scott, Ryan Matterson and this season buy of the year young Hopgood but it has to go to Nathan Brown. Tough, hard working and quite skilful he was quite outstanding for us over many seasons. Shame his exit was so poorly handled

14- Ryan Matterson - he’s been excellent for us since moving to the middle, tough, skilful and a real work horse. Sullied his rep by putting his wallet over the team and club.

15 - Marata Nikore started off slowly but another polished by Baldie and he turned into an excellent player for us. Tough in the middle or on an edge. Even played centre for us and did an excellent job. Got a well earned pay day at the Warriors

16- J’Maine Hopgood - a recent purchase but he’s been simply a revelation in his first season with us. Plus extended for another year which is very exciting!! Future Eels skipper!!

17 - Beau Scott just sneaks in because his first season he was outstanding and I think he helped toughen up a very soft team.

bazza

Immortal
I think you should leave out players from the junior system like Brown, Mahoney and maybe Junior if criteria is getting crappy players from other clubs and making them good

Can add:

Bryce Cartwright
Todd Opacic
Brendan Hands

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think you should leave out players from the junior system like Brown, Mahoney and maybe Junior if criteria is getting crappy players from other clubs and making them good

Can add:

Bryce Cartwright
Todd Opacic
Brendan Hands
Brown was brought in from NZ and Mahoney was from the Dogs, we brought them in from other systems I think it’s only fair they are wins for Bea and the club. I’ve only left out blokes from the local area or blokes signed by someone else. Otherwise Mau and Semi would of been tow of the first picked.

T.S Quint

Coach
9 - Ghreed Cauliflowered Ear Midget Mahoney - Came to Parra a nobody and Bea and the club turned him into one the best dummy halves in the comp. Only for him to shit on us and piss off to the dogs and turn into a cheeseburger. Hope you choked on your sweet and sour pork!!

200.gif

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can't believe manu mau hasn't been mentioned??? Or was he signed by sticky????

Still, one of BAs best polishes
I loved Mau but yeah Sticky or someone else got him here. Bea took over a much stronger squad than what Kearney or Sticky had.

Noise

Coach
Bennett thought he was awesome too..he worked under him after he left us and spent a 1000 years under him before he came.
And then barely worked again at the top level after leaving us and getting punted from the Broncos.

Stagger eel

Staff member
And then barely worked again at the top level after leaving us and getting punted from the Broncos.

tbf all their staff were pretty much punted.

as I said, he worked over 20 years as a football scout at that level, he was definitely no mug.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I thought he was heavily involved in cap shenanigans and ran for the hills at first chance

he was implicated through the media regarding a deal that was done with Corey Norman and he denied any involvement and wasn't proven to have done anything wrong.

just sayin.