What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Champion

Reported on another forum he is out,replaced by Jamie Simpson.I would hate to see Beau try and play at not full fitness against Josh Morris.

Fein

First Grade
A week off might do him good. He's been average for a month now.

Certainly by his standards he has been but as mentioned in another thread, he has been playing with an injury during this time and with the assistance of painkillers.

The rest will do him good.

Champion latest Souths casualty

978521-nrl-round-14.jpg

Beau Champion is out of the Rabbitohs side for Friday night's blockbuster against the Bulldogs. Source: The Daily Telegraph

SOUTH Sydney centre Beau Champion is the latest Rabbitoh tipped to be ruled out injured as the red and green casualty ward continues to mount.

The latest injury setback is a case of shocking timing for Souths, who are already missing key forwards Dave Taylor, Luke Stuart and Scott Geddes.
Interchange utility Jamie Simpson will be rushed into the side as Champion's replacement with coach John Lang to add another player to the Rabbitohs bench.
Champion sustained a bad cork above his knee during South Sydney's win over New Zealand last Sunday and has been unable to run or train all week.
Rabbitohs chief executive Shane Richardson confirmed the Bunnies centre would be ruled out at tomorrow's training session.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...-souths-casualty/story-e6frexnr-1225897980204

Zigwaa

Bench
Simpson deserves his shot. I don't think Idris will be any more threatening with Simpson marking him than with Champion.

Isn't Idris playing second row now anyway?

Fein

First Grade
Simpson deserves his shot. I don't think Idris will be any more threatening with Simpson marking him than with Champion.

Isn't Idris playing second row now anyway?

Yes he is.

According to gool old Timmah's match formguide, the Bulldogs centres will be 3. Josh Morris 4. Shane Neumann.