What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Henry ??

Ulysseus

Bench
The Doggies seem to have a fascination with the juniors, ditto the Knights, then Newcastle turned them into drug dealers, oh well, sh*t happens.

st.phil

Bench
I dribbled a bit when I saw that back line. I'd like to see Hornby possibly at hooker. He is still a good player, and is a wise head to have around to mentor Henry into the job.

Backs tend to hit their stride around 22-25 years old. Usually have flash in the pan seasons before then, and inconcistent form. Its why we need a good reserve grade and mentoring to take all the "could bes" like Henry to origin quality.

heres to hoping henry shares that wisdom!

pixi

Juniors
Just read Rugby League Week. CHASING HENRY. Henry is the most in demand player thats in the market for 2011. With the cowboys leading the battle to secure him.
Can't see merrin leaving Bennet.

marty_dragon

Juniors
Hey people take this how you like, I try not to start rumours or talk bullsh*t on the forum but Just spoke to one of my landlords who used to be on the board for the dogs and is in the know with whats going on there. I asked him if they were looking at signing Henry and his reply was .... "WHO? Who is Henry ?" I then replied " you know the dragons young halfback Beau Henry" He then went on to say "Nah mate never heard of him we are not chasing him, we have made the decision to try get Thurston back"

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hey people take this how you like, I try not to start rumours or talk bullsh*t on the forum but Just spoke to one of my landlords who used to be on the board for the dogs and is in the know with whats going on there. I asked him if they were looking at signing Henry and his reply was .... "WHO? Who is Henry ?" I then replied " you know the dragons young halfback Beau Henry" He then went on to say "Nah mate never heard of him we are not chasing him, we have made the decision to try get Thurston back"
:clap:

Nice tip - even though you mightn't like his style, his info is normally accurate. Danny Weidler just mentioned this on 9's news - "the Bulldogs making a serious play for Johnathan Thurston..."

Last edited:

marty_dragon

Juniors
:clap:

Nice tip - even though you mightn't like his style, his info is normally accurate. Danny Weidler just mentioned this on 9's news - "the Bulldogs making a serious play for Johnathan Thurston..."

Weidler is not always right ... but at least he backs up my post lol. I guess My insider at the dogs wasnt taking the piss :)

RedVDave

First Grade
According to RLW Nth Qld Cowboys are chasing Beau Henry very hard and are believed to be front-runners in snaring his signature, however if Thurston leaves I doubt henry would wanna play for them then, Thurston is obviously the added insentive.

Latest posts