What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau knows back row?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I can see it now,

round xx, Beau has been thrown in while hiegho takes a breather.

He gets the ball from Farah and runs into the teeth of the forward defence.

FlatMan-TomFriedman.jpg

macnaz

Staff member
Although he wouldnt provide much impact, you can be sure Beu would give it his best shot and may even find the odd hole in a tired forward pack. But at the end of the day it would be a stupid call to play him there.

Vic Mackey

Referee
im certainly no beau fan and have called for his head numerous times over the last few years. however in the second half of last year he was actually pretty good. his never going to be a great winger as he isnt quick or big. but as long as he is safe and finishes off chances then he probably deserves a spot in the team. in saying that mitch brown definitely offers more on the wing imo

hopefully by the end of the koroibete is ready for first grade and beau can go to souths or something

alien

Referee
beau finished off 2011 well on the wing so he might get the right wing spot if he continues to play well. i wouldnt want him in the 2nd row. reddy is bigger so i wouldnt be surprised if he comes on as a 2nd rower or lock from the interchange. he can cover fullback, wing, centre too incase theres an injury

nyx

Juniors
I can't wait till Sheens plays his dream back row of Ryan, Ayshford and Reddy.

eyeofthetiger

Juniors
So Sheens thought Morris was the Tiges answer to Cronk so I guess Ryan would be our version Luke Lewis, I can see the headlines now. Beau never lacks effort so it could work.

dumpy

Juniors
So much for Coach Sheens thought eh! We all know what happened to thought - he put a feather in his arse and THOUGHT he was a ROOSTER.

Latest posts