What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau knows...

fourplay

Juniors
Some of these comments are just geniused.

He has been good all year and then one bad game while playing out of position and everyone wants his head.

How about the game against Canberra where he won the game for us?

gronkathon

First Grade
Fitzy sealed the deal against Canberra at Leichhardt when we were already ahead just like Ryan did at the final whistle in Canberra.

They are players of the same ilk

parraeels2010

Juniors
thats what he get's for being a wannabe jarryd hayne.After he batted that 40/20 back in he just layed on the ground he had enough time to get to his feet and get the ball before the rabbithoh player i know hayne would of got there

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Sure, but in case you hadn't noticed, this isn't the under 15c's Charlie.
You obviously haven't played too much football. It happens at all levels to players. Last year he was possibly our most consistent player. You so-called fans are so fickle. From last weekend's loss we've got sack Marshall, drop Tuquiri, get rid the entire backline minus Lawry, bring up five or six untested guys, play Dwyer at prop. I still think we are in with a great shot at the title. We all know what this side can do when it clicks and I think there's a great chance they will click in the run through the finals.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Yes Charlie, just like we clicked in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. I admire your optimism but your view is a tad flawed.

Anyway, Beau Ryan knows he won't be dropped. He could play five or six games in a row as bad as he did last night, and he is guaranteed to be named the following Tuesday each week.

These players know no matter how they perform they will be picked in FG. It ultimately breeds a culture of mediocrity. There is no fear of consequence, no competition for places, no pressure to perform. Much like our coach's lack of results - he rolls in year after year despite failure. It all starts at the top.

To SC.You oblivously have been watching a different game to what everybody else has religoulsly & with confidence each & every weekend.Top sides play bad on average 1 game every five,we would be lucky to have played maybe 4 or 5 games all year with any reflection of a premiership contender.The same mistakes happen every game by the same players,still little changes.If we do not do anthying now it will be all to late.Get some new blood in there now & make the current players fight for there positions.Motivation that is what these boys need,there is precious little there at the moment.Benji run more to the line & show everybody how good you really can be consistenly.He & Heigno play with more determination than anyone else in this side,he just gets a bit lost with the ball in his hands sometimes.Do not fear Marshall is a true champion and we will see the best of him if his team mates are as determined & as hungry as him to succeed.

Hey this is my opinion & only my opinion.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
Call it optimism but...I think it will click despite what has been such a poor season as far as playing good football goes so far.

Honestly does any body really think there will be big changes next week in the team?the deck chairs at best will be rearranged...last week the sharks were robbed this week souths 2nd stringers rolled over us ,common sense says there should be selection changes ...but dont hold your breath...!

super_coach

First Grade
A lot of people are deluded and see our team through rose painted glasses. We have a couple of good players mixed with some very average players and this has been the case for a long time now and our results over nearly five years highlight how average we really are.

The team has very little passion, lacks enthusiasm and plays with very little structure. What is their success rate in the past 4 3/4 years of beating teams above them or slightly below them--bloody poor.

Okay Sheens is ultimately to blame, it come with the gig of being head coach, but really without massive changes to our playing group nothing will change. Theirs to much of a cozy atmosphere at the club, "the old its okay it will be better next week"

Anyway miss the eight make the eight it makes no difference, this has been a rubbish year and big big chances must happen come season end

netic

Juniors
Beau did have a terrible night, but what over options do we have, Hopefully Wade will be back this weekend and Beau can move back to the wing, Beau does make some good dummy half runs out of our danger area.

But unfortunately Beau is our only option at the moment while TNT is out.

JuniorBlocker

Juniors
Beau did have a terrible night, but what over options do we have, Hopefully Wade will be back this weekend and Beau can move back to the wing, Beau does make some good dummy half runs out of our danger area.

But unfortunately Beau is our only option at the moment while TNT is out.

..While TNT is out. From what I have heard he might be a bit slippery next year.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
..While TNT is out. From what I have heard he might be a bit slippery next year.
Sounds like you've got the good oil on him going to Parra next year.
Do you also watch Sports Tonight, listen to mainstream radio and read the daily newspapers, Rugby League Week, Big League and speak to lots of people who have an interest in rugby league?

jasonl

Juniors
You obviously haven't played too much football. It happens at all levels to players. Last year he was possibly our most consistent player. You so-called fans are so fickle. From last weekend's loss we've got sack Marshall, drop Tuquiri, get rid the entire backline minus Lawry, bring up five or six untested guys, play Dwyer at prop. I still think we are in with a great shot at the title. We all know what this side can do when it clicks and I think there's a great chance they will click in the run through the finals.

I've played more than enough to know that you're full of sh*t.

Still in with a great shot at the title eh?

Might be time to up the meds Charlie.