What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

beau scott returning.

i asked beau scott last night after the game when he would be back to play and he told me he would be a big possibility for this weeks game against manly :crazy:i also asked mickey paea how long he would be sidelined but he said probably about 6 weeks due to a back injury.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Phew, no greater source than from the source itself. Already heard about Paea. Also heard that Weyman is itching to get back out there, he hates sitting on the sidelines. Better to be safe than sorry but. Scott returning next week will be a blessing.

we really need beau back for the game against manly,i also think at the moment while weyman is out it's gonna benefit us later on with the players having to step up now to do the job they will be better for it in the bigger games down the track.and hopefully jeremy smith isn't too far away either.

grandorient

Bench
Thats fantastic news, nothing more to say other than that.

Also good to hear that Weyman is so keen to get back. Keep resting it big fella, we will need you later on.

GO

God-King Dean

Immortal
Good news, but I wouldn't mind seeing him miss the Manly game & play the next game 2 weeks later.

" Better safe than sorry. "
- Paul McGregor.

Bring back choc

Juniors
we should beat manly, with or without scott. But again, with scott back our bench just gets better. Gees prior has got some talent.

centralsaint

Juniors
Mickey Paea out for 6 more weeks made me feel sick. Also no Weyman, Scott ,does anybody know when Jeremy Smith will be available? The casualty list is starting to worry me.

Nugby

Juniors
Anyone else think we should swap Scott and Prior (right centre, right second rower) around and see how they go for a game? Aside from Prior's two tries, I didn't notice him leaving Soward stranded in defence which is the big reason why Scott's there.

sting

Bench
hopefully we will be very close to full strength after the bye... but even then i wouldn't rush anyone back for the warriors game as we have to storm at kogarah the week after iirc and would rather everyone ready for then!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Prior is filling in well for Scott so why the rush.

Funny haw Weyman hates being on the sidelines. Most of his career he has been thers so he would be use to it by now.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
Good time for a comeback. Very light on back rowers at the moment with Creagh,Smith,Prior,Costigan all out for this weekend.