What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott Signed...Told U So!

Sideline Eye

Juniors
A hard running centre, tough to tackle, loves to stand in tackles and offload. Saints had to offload him when they kept Gasnier, Blacklock will probably go soon as well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It seems one Hulka was spot 2 weeks ago saying that beu Scott was a Sharks target.
Well done Hulka.

On Blacklock, Id have him in an istant if only to teach our club wingers how to chase kicks, follow & sniff around the play etc.

fizman

Bench
I spoke to our CEO this morning and he said that Beau Scott will be the next Steve Rogers!!!

diggity

Juniors
Not much has been said about this guy, and it appears that no body knows much about him. I have had the pleasure of watching him play several times this year and I want to congratulate the club on a top notch signing. Beau started the year in Flegg, but quickly established himself as a regular starter in the Dragon's PL side (who I will remind you are leading the comp). He is still young but has a fair bit of size about him. He his also fast, and continually breakes the line. In fact, I have not seen a guy in the comp who runs better lines. In addition to that he is great defensively.....very strong indeed. I have no doubt that Beau will be pressing for a first grade position next year and will establish himself as a regular starter within 2-3 years. I am not sure, however, in what position. There is a strong chance he may find himself in the forwards....he has already played a bit in the second row this year.
He is a real loss to the Dragons (who rate him highly). But their loss is our gain. Watch him guys....and get excited (I believe he is much better tha Franze & Mellars, and I'm sure you will soon agree!)

blacktip-reefy said:
On Blacklock, Id have him in an istant if only to teach our club wingers how to chase kicks, follow & sniff around the play etc.

Most of Blacklock's abilities are instinctive, don't know if they can be taught. We already have Peach to teach the young blokes.