What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Scott

Special K

Coach
Any of you rate him? He played 4 against the sharks last week in PL ;-)

Just wondering what you guys who saw him, thought of him...

Sharkhead

Juniors
what I saw of him if we was in No 4 was we could not put him on the ground, he stood and made yards repeatedly, commented about that, at the game at the time.
went well in my opinion.

DJDL

Bench
Why are we signing reserve graders, he cant get into firsts at Saints, now we sign him good god

It's called signing players with promise and, hopefully, a future.
The guy is behind Gas and Cooper, both SOO reps, at the Dragons.
Throw in Carlaw, and you've got 3 fairly handy centres ahead of him.

You've just read Sharkhead saying he was impressed by the guy. If we got him on the cheap then I say it is a good move.
He's obviously looking for an opportunity he feels is not available at the Queens. And we have bveen crying out for alternatives in the outside backs.

ali

Bench
Anyone know how old he is?

If he is still is his teens then we may ourselves one for the future.

djdl how many more promising players do we need, we have Franze, Ross, Makisis, Davidson, Gordon, Pelo all promising outside backs, but yet to crack first grade instead we have Meritt running around doing nothing but egtting slected week in week out, good chance Beau Scott will be another sitting in lower grades

Latest posts