What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau to retire tonight?

Ausguy

Coach
On TFS.... The phat just mentioned BR has an announcement on his future tonight in segment 3.

Footy or tv future I'm not sure.

tmfsd

Juniors
Please tell me he is retiring from trying to be funny! Because he is really sh1t at it

Jono Russell

Bench
If he does retire what does it mean for his spot in our 25? Can we play a youngster without it affecting 2nd tier cap, do we have space now for a pre June 30 signing.

Does beaus salary still count towards our cap.

Either way wish Beau all the best and hope he keeps plugging the Sharks in the media.

STG 002

First Grade
Is it because of his neck injury?
Does he have the same injury to the extent that ended Nathan brown, joey and Tallis's career?

Eion

First Grade
A shame, but watching his last couple of games, the right call. Great club man but family has to come first, you can't frig around with your neck.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The NRL's most popular player was a real bonus for us. Great recruitment. I know he says he will still be involved , but , really, how is that going to work? We needed him on the field.

webShark

The NRL's most popular player was a real bonus for us. Great recruitment. I know he says he will still be involved , but , really, how is that going to work? We needed him on the field.

We did need him on and off the field.

Being cash strapped I struggle to see how he can have much of an involvement off the field. Certainly won't be the same without him. Regret for me was he never had much of a go at FB.

Latest posts