What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bedsy's Drawings!!!!

so without further a do here is the drawings done by a huge knights fan Wendsy, known to all of you as bedsy! sorry they are so small but my server shrinks the pic when i upload it for some gay reason oh well here they are:

first pic has (from left to right) Buderus, some guy i have no idea who haha you will have to tell us wendz and a very funny picture of trent the flight attendant signed by matty himself!

photo48.jpg

second pic is the close up of buderus with his shirt off *gag*

photo49.jpg

Jedda

Juniors
Fantastic Work Bedsey.

Wish I could draw at all. Even my stick-figure people look naff.

Keep it up.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Thanks guys..... the one in the middle is Hughsey.... donesn't really look like him in the photo, however he was impressed when he signed it for me.

Faranah

Juniors
Wow that is soo clever! Good work...i think the middle one does look like Boozey...its heaps good..the one of Trent is my Fav!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Faranah said:
Wow that is soo clever! Good work...i think the middle one does look like Boozey...its heaps good..the one of Trent is my Fav!
Thanks.... everyone likes the one of Trent.

knightsgal85

Juniors
You are a talented artist bedsy. You have to show us more of your artworks in the near future ;-) Keep up the fantastic work buddy :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah I need to take a few photo's of my work so I can scann them up... there too big to put in the scanner.

~bedsy~

First Grade
fosie said:
I think we hav our next Da Vinci here.
:lol: Doubt it.... I'm getting heaps into photography so I might become the Knights offical photographer ;-) :lol: