What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy - Please Rest Hoffman

Earl

Coach
Ryan Hoffman, at his best a great ball runner and allround good backrower.

He is clearly off his game, ever since Origin 11, and in serious need of "rest" or relagation.

AILD

Bench
He needs to go back to nsw cup. His defence aswell as his handling has been terrible since the origin series, and i cant seem to put my finger on why that is???

awesome player....but for some reason has hit a slump. hopefully dropping him will give him the confidence to get back into the first grade side.

Earl

Coach
Maybe he is just tired. He has played a fair amount footy over the last 18 months.

Agree to all of above...Hoffman has doe nothing in the past 3 games and simply needs a rest.

He cannot be carrying this form going into the finals.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Agree to all of above...Hoffman has doe nothing in the past 3 games and simply needs a rest.

He cannot be carrying this form going into the finals.
I was gonna have a little troll around in here, but you guys haven't got any supporters. Bummer.

This place is going off. Go Melbourne.

SWISS-KID

Juniors
yeh . give sika manu or jeremy smith a strt! hoffy has been letting us down alot! manu & smith would be up for it no doubt!

Is Sammy T on the outer ??...the Titans game would have been a good opportunity for Proctor or Tolman to get some more experience.

I say...give Proctor a game to give him some confidence.

The Titans are not at their strongest and if we get a couple of injuries then the likes of Proctor or Tolman could be placed in the position where they have to match the intensity of finals standard and may get targetted on this basis based on lack of opportunity in first grade.

Earl

Coach
Tolman is easily the best foward we have coming trough. His workrate and minutes played is second to none in the 20's for Melbourne.