What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy's Press Conference

756855-dteven-storm.jpg

On principle alone, the storm should try to field a team below the cap for remainder of season to show their good intentions moving forward.
With Inglis out "due to injury" this weekend might be a good start.
Not just lowering players pay to get below.

Medders7

Juniors
In years to come, this photo will become iconic, not only in the club history, but in the history of the NRL. GO THE STORM. I love this club and I'll never walk away.

I was listening to the radio before on the way to get my grog for tonight and heaps of fans were calling up and saying that they were going to the game and bringing others tomorrow just to prove a point.

Then all the AFL commentators on SEN said that they were going to sign up on Tuesday as well !!.

Noa

First Grade
Awesome pic, awesome presence from Bellamy.

Unfortunately my loungeroom wall now has a man size hole in it.

cornerposter

Juniors
Classy having all the boys there, classy speech from Bellyache. Hope they come out and smash the NZ'rs into next week.

Rexxy

Coach
Why didn't the coward answer questions? Those who won't acknowledge wrong, nor put their hand up for their own actions are not real men, but bullies