What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellamy's Press Conference

Rexxy

Coach
And they can beat warriors by 100 and it won't change a thing. 7 players in that photo are only there because of cheating. Shame storm shame

Why didn't the coward answer questions? Those who won't acknowledge wrong, nor put their hand up for their own actions are not real men, but bullies

Obviously takes a while to comprehend for yourself...he cannot talk because of legal proceedings.

Noa

First Grade
Cheers guys.

My thought is I dont want to tip Rexxy over the edge. Its obvious between being breast fed by his dad, rejected by the local priest as unmolestable and sacked from his job as a cat-food taster he has alot of issues.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
In years to come, this photo will become iconic, not only in the club history, but in the history of the NRL. GO THE STORM. I love this club and I'll never walk away.

Yeah, I recon it will become bigger than the Provan / Summons 'Gladiators in the mud' shot. They might even change the premiership trophy:roll:.

Big Norm

Rexxy

Coach

Dont take much to get a fat chick to laugh. Hey Noa she'll probably blow you for a Krispy Kreme.

here is an easy way for Storm fans to revisit their moral compass.

You get your disability pension, and you get some money from working at Maccas. But when you examine all the money that's gone into your weekly f**kwit Allowance, there's more money than from either income stream. Better hope to remember to declare it on your income tax.

Noa

First Grade
Stormchaser and krisp kreme donuts, stop it Rexxy your making me hot.

BackhanderBilly

Juniors
That pic will be my avatar for a while...it sums it up.
It sums it up, the financial beneficiaries of the cheating!

So considering the greed of Slater, Inglis and co in accepting their kickbacks, how long do you think they will stick around before they head off to the next highest bidder.

Pathetic Really, the little parade across the pitch toward the camera looking tough and determined, then Bellamy speaks, speaks his rehearsed speech and still isn't convincing!

It sums it up, the financial beneficiaries of the cheating!

So considering the greed of Slater, Inglis and co in accepting their kickbacks, how long do you think they will stick around before they head off to the next highest bidder.

Another blow in...trolls cannot add anything when the topics are fresh but come sniping after the issue.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
I think every troll was sure the books were dodgy. Let us enjoy the moment. This isn't 'sniping after the issue', the issue isn't half exposed yet. There will be plenty more to come as you grind your way thru 20 weeks of nothing.

Big Norm

I think every troll was sure the books were dodgy. Let us enjoy the moment. This isn't 'sniping after the issue', the issue isn't half exposed yet. There will be plenty more to come as you grind your way thru 20 weeks of nothing.

Big Norm

Lol...trolls unite.

Thanks for sticking up for all trolls..enough said.

BackhanderBilly

Juniors

Big Norm
And how sweet it is norm. Ever since the Storm fiasco I've awoken to the new day with a song in my heart and a spring in my step. Apparently that makes me a troll.

But I am a happy troll :)

Bay City

Juniors
Congrats to the storm fans for showing up like they did yesterday.

I hope the club takes its lumps and kicks on next year and into the future.