What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bellyache??

shiznit

Coach
I'm heariing Bellamy has gone cold on the deal, he's looking at staying in OZ, anyone heard anything else???
nahh... i dont know anyone connected to him so i haven't heard anything other than whats come from NZ.

as far as knew he was going to go over all the offers once the Storm were knocked out of the competition.

its between Melbourne, The Warriors, The Roosters & The Dragons.

My money would be on him re-signing with the Storm at this stage.

Although the Warriors probably tick the most boxes for him as far as financially and talent wise.

A mate at work with inside knowledge at thecdragons said bellamy is a done deal there for 2014
plus would bellamy really want to be involved with our mess

ramraider275

Juniors
A mate at work with inside knowledge at thecdragons said bellamy is a done deal there for 2014
plus would bellamy really want to be involved with our mess

The Bellamy Hype was a positive to the disaster that has unfold this season, but I had my reservations about him coming over, thought we could get him but his support staff he would bring would be a tough sell to come to NZ, interesting cause i've heard people on different forums say the roosters will get Bellamy for 2014, done deal, reliable sources LOL

Micistm

Bench
Yeah, but my postmans brothers bit on the sides nephews mate has a guy in the know who said Bellamy was definately signed up for The Chatham Island Shitheads in 2013/14

shiznit

Coach
The Bellamy Hype was a positive to the disaster that has unfold this season, but I had my reservations about him coming over, thought we could get him but his support staff he would bring would be a tough sell to come to NZ, interesting cause i've heard people on different forums say the roosters will get Bellamy for 2014, done deal, reliable sources LOL

actually mate that's what fueled all the rumors in the first place... the word was that Bellamy wasn't keen on gutting the Storm if he left... so the fact that the Warriors were already in talks with Stephen Kearney was a big sign that they might be getting ready to make a play for Bellamy.

Then when Brad Arthur decided not to stay on in a role with Parra you suddenly have 2 of Craig Bellamy's former assistant coaches also on the market.

If the Warriors do sign him... put your house on it that Kearney and Arthur will be his assistants with Ackland taking the 20's.

I also find it interesting that Iro has made murmurings that he could be on his way out also.... which makes me think some assistants may be coming in.

shiznit

Coach
one of the 2 blokes who gave me the tip off about the Warriors being interested in Bellamy gave me an even crazier rumor to go with it.

i didn't mention it as it was waaaay out there...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yeah, I mean come on, the rumour mill wants to say we're getting Cronk and Bellamy. Unless Stacey Jones is going to coach with Guttenbeil and Betham as assistants and Justin Murphy forward coach, there's nothing further out there than the Bellamy rumour.

Rich102

Staff member
Yeah, I mean come on, the rumour mill wants to say we're getting Cronk and Bellamy. Unless Stacey Jones is going to coach with Guttenbeil and Betham as assistants and Justin Murphy forward coach, there's nothing further out there than the Bellamy rumour.

You heard that too? Must be true then.

shiznit

Coach
you've gotta say it now, can't leave us hanging...
:lol:

i thought bellamy was pie in the sky already... i didn't wanna take it into the next stratosphere...

well lets just say it has to do with a certain rep 5/8 who's contract is up after next year.

he was saying the if the Warriors were to sign Bellyache they would use him to try and attract JT whos come out and said hes testing the market next season.

ramraider275

Juniors

i thought bellamy was pie in the sky already... i didn't wanna take it into the next stratosphere...

well lets just say it has to do with a certain rep 5/8 who's contract is up after next year.

he was saying the if the Warriors were to sign Bellyache they would use him to try and attract JT whos come out and said hes testing the market next season.

That's a long shot but you would need a big name coach to sway that player ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team

i could handle that

Blair

Coach
Does this mean we hope Melbourne go all the way this year? Securing Bellamy will be much easier if he's won a premiership with his current club.

Latest posts