What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Alexander

WestyLife

First Grade
I was born in 86 so still young at the time but it happened around the corner from where my parents lived at the time. They were both big fans before they split and by all accounts he was super talented and it tore the club apart putting a stop to what could've been a period of dominance similar to what we have now.

BxTom

Bench
I was born in 86 so still young at the time but it happened around the corner from where my parents lived at the time. They were both big fans before they split and by all accounts he was super talented and it tore the club apart putting a stop to what could've been a period of dominance similar to what we have now.
From about 84 on it was a great time to be a Panther fan. The team performances were slowly getting better, good juniors coming through and the vibe was good. MG, Brandy, the Izzards etc and a few choice imports that created a tough winning mentality. Little bit different to the 2018-2020 era perhaps because we (fans) had never been able to hold strong expectations like now, but a great time in the Clubs history. The unexpected death of Ben devastated the players, the club and the fans, and, not least. the family. Remembering that Brandy was a brother and MG a brother in law.

Latest posts