What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Barba

1qaz

Juniors
What if Barba wanted to get out of the fishbowl of Sydney and head back to Queensland, would you want him at the club? Would it be hypocritical of the Broncos to sign him after getting rid of another Mackay product less than 12 months ago?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I saw this thread in the Broncos section and I thought to myself "what possible connection could this situation with Barba have with the Broncos?".

I'm happy to see it is the most vague connection possible. OP, all reports say that Barbas ex girlfriend/wife moved back to QLD after she left him. Don't you think it would look a bit stalkerish if Barba followed her?

Kiwi

First Grade
What if Barba wanted to get out of the fishbowl of Sydney and head back to Queensland, would you want him at the club? Would it be hypocritical of the Broncos to sign him after getting rid of another Mackay product less than 12 months ago?

WTF. So because we released a player who came from Mackay it would be hypocritical to sign someone else from Mackay? again WTF, didn't know talent was not an issue anymore it's all based purely on where you use to live.

jakepearce94

Juniors
no, we didn't get rid of gagai because of where he came from, i would love barba at the club !

Reidy87

Juniors
We need to sign someone of note. Was reflecting on those great days when the broncos back line was all representative.

Who cares what the other clubs think - Lui, Kelly, Bird, SBW, Myles, Inglis (she was hurting herself) all got second chances.

jakepearce94

Juniors
We need to sign someone of note. Was reflecting on those great days when the broncos back line was all representative.

Who cares what the other clubs think - Lui, Kelly, Bird, SBW, Myles, Inglis (she was hurting herself) all got second chances.
kelly is for the better, so too bird, myles and inglis! will be interesting to see how lui and sonny bill go this year!

DeeJ

Bench
I know this is another Gay-guy troll thread but we have Hoffman at no.1........ of course we should take Ben Barba.

Latest posts