What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cook

testeagles

Juniors
anyone stand up and play well bluebag?
and wasnt it bobgne(however u spell it) scored 2 tries not reweti?
and last but not least who got mom from premier and jim beam this week?

2 True Blues

Coach
Thought Thomas looked a little slower, he used to go real hard last season. Ricky ROBERTS has been on fire, how long will he be out for.

Now we do need Ben COOK, RIGHT ???????? #-o

Bluebag

Juniors
Always need Cookie, he is king, Thomas has had some injuries which have slowed him down and Ricky Roberts is unsure at the moment.

2 True Blues

Coach
Thought Thomas was playing a little slower than usual, he usually goes real hard. Hope Ricky will not be out for too long he is goin great guns.

Now we do need Ben COOK,,,, #-o RIGHT ?????

2 True Blues

Coach
Yeah it was Bobgne that scored, got em mixed up. :clap: He played well before he was sent off for dissent I think. Is he in any crap over that I wonder. Think he told off a linesmen didnt he. #-o

2 True Blues

Coach
Good mate. Sounds like we got a few injuries though. Will there be some guys out. I geuss with Gallaway playing Premier league someone will have to go back anyway ????

2 True Blues

Coach
By the way, can someone ring COOKIE and beg whilst on hands and knees for him to don the Royal Blue in it s time of need.

Wont be long till PEACHEY has his usual season injuries and MERRITT steps up. Then we could do with Ben in Premier league.

#-o :clap:

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey, does anyone know if Ben COOK has definately made the decision not to return this season.

Heard he was thinking about it. What was his final decision.

Still say it is a shame not to see him in the Royal blue. He is a talented never say die player who is missed.

Will we being seeing Andrew LeBRETON again this season, ( injured in Parra/Newtown game earlier this season ).

Bluebag

Juniors
Andrew is out for the season with a shoulder reconstruction. Cookie I have heard has not shut the door completely.

2 True Blues

Coach
Damn, shame about Andrew, he is a great player.

Good to hear that about COOKEY though. Come on Ben. Come back mate.....

bluebag43

Juniors
Yeah, if your reading this Cookie, please come back. As I siad to you and Phil Leuluai at the Presentation last year that you would both end up in the Show (NRL) and it has happened for Phil and Stos and WILL happen for you.

So come back Champion!

2 True Blues

Coach
Imagine Alf and Cookey both in the same side again. Would be on TV in the JIM BEAM grandfinal for sure.

Even if they didnt get a run in Prem/League. Imagaine the TV coverage on grandfinal day.......

2 True Blues

Coach
Can the club find Ben COOK and get on its hands and knees and beg him to come back and play in the Jim Beam cup side, before it is totally too late to make the semi's. ( Please ). !!!!

Jeffles

Bench
2 True Blues said:
Can the club find Ben COOK and get on its hands and knees and beg him to come back and play in the Jim Beam cup side, before it is totally too late to make the semi's. ( Please ). !!!!

It won't happen. He's deregistered. And after Saturday I think Newtown won't need him. We just need less Jekyll and hyde performances. Can the right team please show up!