What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Cross incident

hrundi99

First Grade
I was talking to someone within the judiciary system yesterday and he reckons maybe 5 weeks.

chileman

Coach
Was very dumb....everyone knows what Hill is going to do and instead of smashing him legally (which most players Cross' size could do to old man Hill) he resorts to a cheap shot with the knees.......yet again Hill wins the battle with his mouth!

Poida_Raider

Bench
i noticed while watching the game on saturday, that after ben cross puts in the chip and chase into the corner and forced a drop out with 30 seconds to go. the camera went to him and he burst into tears.. i'd say he was maybe sad to leave, or sad that he didnt get terry cleanly, or maybe that he got sin binned, for what seemed to be absolutely no good reason. steven clark was so sh*t the other night. f**kin wanker.

Copa

Bench
He's going to Melbourne... won't impact upon the Raiders.

SHould have taken his head off then.....

Just kidding..... maybe.

Raider_69

Post Whore
say what you will about him but he played his heart out for us, he showed pride and passion for the green machine far beyond anyone else in the team

SUPER CROSS!

Macko8

Juniors
still cant believe we are letting our big enforcer leave for melbourne.
has been by far the biggest hitter over the past few years.
should of did alot more to terry hill and that matai twig.
we are going to lack his aggression in 06.

woodgers

Bench
Nah I see what people are saying about him finishing the year off with passion and pride but he really wasn't a good player at the end of the day (sorry 69!). We like him because he goes out on the paddock and tries to put massive hits on every tackle he is involved in but a lot of them he got totally wrong and anything outside of that he was totally rubbish at. Put it this way, I think he will be playing a lot of footy in QLD next year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
foul lies and slander
the bloke makes close to 10 metres every hit up he takes, thats a good forward right there... all he needs to rid his silly penalties and occasional loose hands and he'll be right... he will be in melbournes starting team next year :)

Sully

Juniors
SUPER CROSS WILL BE MISSED.

Look at Hindmarsh, Hill gave him a gob full and one player stepped up.

Yes a loose cannon but at least he rips in!

Sully

Juniors
I tell you what:

When the Army travel to Melbourne next year we'll give him heaps afterwards.

I just dont want to be on the recieving end of one of those Hay Makers!!!

ed bbay

Juniors
if half the team played with the power & aggression of ben cross we would of finished
higher up , instead we played like girls with sore wrists (wehyman) & didn,t or couldn,t tackle properly (woolford) if woolford was on the open market no other team in australia would want him but were paying him 300 + STUIPID !!! .

MILLWALL

Juniors
lol cross was the worst player you say of he played with pride and passion etc in the last game and yet you bag smith for last season when he kept smashing the roosters