What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Ikin Rumour

t-ba

Post Whore
he probably misses playing at centre for a team that plays attacking football rather than being made to be a playmaker when he isnt.

manly have wrecked lyon.

what a waste of a talent

Haven't been watching many Manly games lately hey? He's in his best form since joining the club.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Haven't been watching many Manly games lately hey? He's in his best form since joining the club.
I dont think he has TBH.
Probably another idiot who gets his uninformed opinions from other people and sticks with it - still thinks Anasta is overrated, Tongue is the best Lock in the game, Hindmarsh is the best player in the world etc.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
People don't watch games and form their own opinions these days, they just go along with what the media and general population tell them

Case and Point being Lyon, Anasta and Ryles this season, all in very good form but getting bugger all credit for it

Brookie

Juniors
People don't watch games and form their own opinions these days, they just go along with what the media and general population tell them

Case and Point being Lyon, Anasta and Ryles this season, all in very good form but getting bugger all credit for it
c'mon now, i almost took you seriously untill i read his name.....lol

chileman

Coach
:sarcasm: The rumours have started early this season :crazy:eek:h hang on, it's nearly July, when do the school holidays start *shudders*

Just the dumbing down of society, I guess

Terry-Randal

Juniors
Manly has become what they are since jamie Lyon appeared . hes our best player and easily the best all round player in the world. Hazler must do everything to keep him here otherewise the eagles are gonna return to the bad old days of been irrelevant. Im pretty sure delmege will put some cash in jamies pocket without anyone knowing offcourse. As long as we can get a way with it who cares. lol

Dave Q

Coach
Manly has become what they are since jamie Lyon appeared . hes our best player and easily the best all round player in the world. Hazler must do everything to keep him here otherewise the eagles are gonna return to the bad old days of been irrelevant. Im pretty sure delmege will put some cash in jamies pocket without anyone knowing offcourse. As long as we can get a way with it who cares. lol

Cant be done Im afraid. Thats called rorting. Lyon would be under a lot of scrutiny as he is blue chip.

But hell, youve got plenty of talent all around at the moment, everywhere you look. Lyon seems to get lost in the haze.

In my humble opinion, Orford is your best player. He is true gold.

Cash the parra traitor in, buy a Purtell and turn him into a superstar for $5.50 and a fibro shed in Allambie Heights.

Des is a genius, I reckon he can do almost anything.

Last edited:

RainMan

Juniors

2nd account....:roll: