What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Lowe

BunnyManny

Juniors
One of my mates is in regular contact with Ben Lowe and he is expecting a return as early as round 17-18. Not going to be rushed back to the team unless of other injuries

Tryhard

Juniors
One of my mates is in regular contact with Ben Lowe and he is expecting a return as early as round 17-18. Not going to be rushed back to the team unless of other injuries

It would be great to see him out there IF FULLY FIT! Lets hope that is when we see him.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
This week, pulled up better then expected from rehab. Straight into my fantasy team as he kills it.

Was told the opposite from John Lang the other night. Said that he tried to run a few weeks ago and didn't feel right and will be on the sidelines a few more weeks. Lang said he will see how Luke Burgess settles in and if all is good will be coming into the 17 this week.

Was told the opposite from John Lang the other night. Said that he tried to run a few weeks ago and didn't feel right and will be on the sidelines a few more weeks. Lang said he will see how Luke Burgess settles in and if all is good will be coming into the 17 this week.

I starting to think it best that Lowe sit the rest of the season out.

I'd agree if there were 1 or 2 rounds to go but there are still 10 rounds to play!!!! If he is fit he should be on the park, end of story.

For some reason,im worried he may re fracture his foot again.Cannot see him being ready in the next month,and for mine,he has to start back at the Bears,which will leave about 2 - 3 weeks of the comp left.

BunniesMan

Immortal
In other long term injury news, Souths twitter recently tweeted that both Reynolds and Mundine are back on the training paddock. Good to hear.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
he's a few weeks away yet..

traction.jpg

:lol::lol:

Fingerbang

Bench
Has Mundine ballooned anymore during his layoff? Fitness was a big issue for him when he was in training.....imagine it would be worse when not training.

Tryhard

Juniors
Looks like he is back & named on the bench at this stage! Lets hope he has fully recovered as he could make a real difference for the rest of the season!